• Llebpmac Feel free to add me on discord, Yaseeda#3171, I check it much more often than forum, then we will talk!
    We definitly could use a knight for ddf and other raids!

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• We do ddf every Wednesday,Friday and Saturday.
    and if you have questions about the game or what's new,
    That's our guild leader up there ^ "Godseeda" feel free to ask him or
    any admins. ~

“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only.
    I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”

― Margaret Atwood

| | | Wife Of A Mad Genius  | | |
    0e189-aw484257_18.gif?w=360&zoom=2

• What happened here xD Did the guild die? Or did minty leave?

I was kicked in a mass exodus of the members list, and the Guild Master decided to blame it on me, when I was not an admin in game nor in discord. Whether or not he believes the truth I do not know. We haven't spoken since I told him to stop spreading lies about me.

But since I am no longer apart of the guild, would be weird for me to run a forum thread for them.

• I was kicked in a mass exodus of the members list, and the Guild Master decided to blame it on me, when I was not an admin in game nor in discord. Whether or not he believes the truth I do not know. We haven't spoken since I told him to stop spreading lies about me.

But since I am no longer apart of the guild, would be weird for me to run a forum thread for them.

Random uneeded opinion, but honestly judging by your long time forum activity I don't really believe you can be a person who would do such a thing, at least according to the impression I have of you, there is an abyss between you and the type of drama/toxic/scammers people I've often seen around Isya.

Not that you need any support to your innocence, but when I read that you were blamed it seem to me not only a ridiculous accusation to make, but also an excuse meant to find a scapegoat to blame for a bad managing choice made in choosing whoever had access to admins powers in the guild.

I believe the guild master took a giant blunder and I'm sorry to read that he gave you this unfair and infamous treatment, hopefully you're now in a guild/group that can appreciate and support you. happyhoney

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Random uneeded opinion, but honestly judging by your long time forum activity I don't really believe you can be a person who would do such a thing, at least according to the impression I have of you, there is an abyss between you and the type of drama/toxic/scammers people I've often seen around Isya.

Not that you need any support to your innocence, but when I read that you were blamed it seem to me not only a ridiculous accusation to make, but also an excuse meant to find a scapegoat to blame for a bad managing choice made in choosing whoever had access to admins powers in the guild.

I believe the guild master took a giant blunder and I'm sorry to read that he gave you this unfair and infamous treatment, hopefully you're now in a guild/group that can appreciate and support you. happyhoney

This :) All of this :)

• Cupcake Thank you very much for that. I really do appreciate your kind words, and your generous view of my character.

I have tried to be helpful and do what I can for the community in my own way. I know I am not always the easiest to get along with but I do try to be fair and courteous (and to keep my red head's temper under control).

I am in a guild that has treated me well. :) but I have been busy in real life making my next cosplay for Halloween.

SittingPretty Thank you for agreeing with Cupcake! :D It really means a lot from both of you, because to be honest it really hurt what happened.

Puff Thanks! I am doing alright in my new place. :)

• MintyGreens - That's a bummer! I don't know if we ever actually ran into each other (in-game). Maybe not really. But observing ya on the forums. I pictured ya as a nice/helpful type of person. I really don't see ya being that type of person who'll kick people out of the guild. I guess it's their loss of an awesome person.