Swings Things

• Hello everyone! I'm going to be posting my Fiesta art here! All images are drawn by me, of course.

I'll be updating the thread with any requests or commissions as they come. Let me know if you have any favorites or commissions!

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!

They are free. (I won't turn down payment if you insist on giving it to me though)

They will be in chibi style.

They will be done when I have time to do them.

They will be only one character drawn per request.

They are also first come first serve.

If you're requesting, please post in this format and include clear pictures of your characters!

Character Name:

Character Pictures:

Pose:

Additional Details:

• -1 . 99% of drawings have inappropriate looks and clothes. In order to offer productive criticism let me tell you how to make the pictures better, have better clothed drawings and absolutely no need for such sensual and lovey dovey poses and what not you have drawn. Hope you can do that which would be better.

Sincerely,

GravesDisease

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• If you look at what has been cranked out in gaming overall since about.....1990 ish, maybe earlier, this stuff is pretty tame by comparison. most games before that didn't even consider cuteness or sexuality. the point might be better taken if the majority was under whatever passes for adulthood in some countries ( some are as low as 11), but games like this have families of 3 generations or more playing together.

i could see it if it was something like hello kitty island adventures (i've heard those four year old girls are monsters), but if this were a real issue, you'd be seeing thousands of people flooding the forums over it, and not one tenth as nice about it.

fiesta has always had a certain romantic charm about it, storybook style i suppose, and i don't know that i agree, but in gaming overall, sexism has been an ongoing topic. if what gamigo has permitted so far hasn't been shot down, what has? that would be interesting to learn about.

oh, swings? could i see some more of your male pieces? i'd like to kick around some ideas about how males could look different than they have for the past 30 or so years in games. reeeeeal tired of looking like dorks with big hands and feet.

• -1 . 99% of drawings have inappropriate looks and clothes. In order to offer productive criticism let me tell you how to make the pictures better, have better clothed drawings and absolutely no need for such sensual and lovey dovey poses and what not you have drawn. Hope you can do that which would be better.

Sincerely,

GravesDisease

I have changed the art on one of my images to make it less revealing because you do have a point about it being needlessly risqué. Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to give this issue the full attention that it deserves!

oh, swings? could i see some more of your male pieces? i'd like to kick around some ideas about how males could look different than they have for the past 30 or so years in games. reeeeeal tired of looking like dorks with big hands and feet.

Unfortunately, I do not receive a lot of commissions for male art. However, there are three examples in what I've posted so far!

• Philzey Not sure if you understand this but in the context of indecency, something that is wrong for one age group is also wrong for another age group. If there is scantity and nudity that is not appropriate for a 13 year old child then that is also not appropriate for a 30 year old to look at as well. You can;t just say smoking is bad for you when ur 13 but ok for you when you are 30, same is the case here, makes no sense. Your western concept that indecency and immodesty becomes acceptable to view once you reach adulthood is a backwards concept in my eyes not some progressive concept that you believe it to be.

• Swings you can belittle what I have said all you want but what isn;t appropriate isnt appropriate no matter how you look at it.

Sincerely,

GravesDisease

• not sure where I said the picture was large but ok, and not sure if you understood which images I am talking about. I would have hoped you would have even marginally understood what I was talking aout but you seem to have missed the point tangentially which is unfortunate

• not sure where I said the picture was large but ok, and not sure if you understood which images I am talking about. I would have hoped you would have even marginally understood what I was talking aout but you seem to have missed the point tangentially which is unfortunate

It seems it was all a misunderstanding! You didn't want the honeying to be little!

I have changed the art on one of my images to no longer miss the point because you do have a point about it missing the point. Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to give this issue the full attention that it deserves!

ymqnDcI.gif

• It seems it was all a misunderstanding! You didn't want the honeying to be little!

I have changed the art on one of my images to no longer miss the point because you do have a point about it missing the point. Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to give this issue the full attention that it deserves!

I wouldn't waste my time with him. Think the guy is seeking attention. Your artwork looks fantastic btw.:thumbup: