The time has come again! While Veralya still revels in holiday memories, BlackSky is adjusting his interface. Meanwhile, Zao is explaining to Raina that she and the other warehouse managers are not supposed to trade with players who already have a trading window open.
Seryn, who is taking a closer look at certain skills, casts AoEs like a madwoman and misses Epipona by a hair. Now what do you think that means?
Client Version: 1.02.249
- The Fiesta Online Launcher has been updated, which should resolve the issues some users had with missing files
- Introduced "Quick Casting", which will allow you to use AoE skills without having to click a second time
(The skill will start when pressing the hotkey, and the center of the AoE will be where the mouse arrow points at that moment)
- Attendance update: the Attendance icon can now be hidden in the game settings window.
(the icon will still show once attendance is completed for the day)
- Added an additional security check for some skills to prevent further exploitation; the following sills were affected:
Cross Counter, Blind Shot, Neutralize, Mana Burn, Steal Spell, and Consume
- Fixed an issue where people were able to open their Storage while trading
- Fixed an issue where character names would remain in a party list after that character had been deleted
- The Option window has been updated
Premium items have been extended by 4 hours, 30 minutes for servers Pagel, Jenira, and Enid, while server Isya received an extension of 11 hours and 30 minutes as reparation for the long downtime over the weekend!
As always, please let us know what you think about the latest updates and developments!
May the roads rise up to greet you, and may the wind be ever in your back!
Your Fiesta Online Team