Something wrong with the update. It seems to be trapped in an endless "Updating Fiesta" loop

• Then when I try to click to close it, and then double-click to activate Fiesta, it says my PC cannot play Fiesta? :?::?::?:

I uninstalled Fiesta and reinstalled it, but the same thing happens.

Now the seemingly endless cycling has stopped and there's an error message saying, "The remote server returned an error (504) Gateway Timeout. I clicked on "OK" and it closed the launcher.

So I double-clicked to activate Fiesta and it's doing this "Updating Fiesta" endless loop again.

Please fix this, guys. X/

• That cos they havent finish with the patch yet. Reason why it keeps doing that is it could not reach the server cos it is not online.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• After the maintenance was done, I activated Fiesta and there was an error message that said something like if you choose to click "Continue", the update will ignore the problems and keep installing, and if I chose "Quit", it would quit immediately. I chose "Continue" and all it did was show me the update window, with nothing happening. So I closed that window after 3 minutes of inactivity and clicked to activate Fiesta again, but it game me the message that my PC was not compatible with Fiesta. I rebooted my PC, but got the same message. So I had to uninstall and reinstall Fiesta again.

So after it was down downloading all the updates, when I go click to activate Fiesta, there's now an error message that says, "Xigncode error : Enter : e0191009".

HoneyTeddy? Someone? Any suggestions?

• I have two different errors. On two computers it states "You client version is different from the server version. Please restart the client after patching." And on the computer that I uninstalled and reinstalled fiesta I am getting an Xign error 000000c1. Any ideas?

• I have two different errors. On two computers it states "You client version is different from the server version. Please restart the client after patching." And on the computer that I uninstalled and reinstalled fiesta I am getting an Xign error 000000c1. Any ideas?

For the first one, it basically means that your client didn't apply the patch correctly, so your gameclient and the server are not synchronized.

Usually this get fixed by using the repair tool, roll back to previous patch and then re-download the new patch again

• OK, I am just a player. How do I roll back to previous version? I right clicked on icon and states no previous versions exist.

• uninstalled and reinstalled again on one Computer. Error message is C:\Program Files

(x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnline\ressystem\XIGNCODE\x3.xem is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x0000020.

XignCodeError : Enter : 000000c1

• I'm still having that Xigncode error I stated earlier. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall Fiesta again... for the third time. Other than that, I have no idea what to do.

By the way, anyone else seeing a small Fiesta window appear before the actual launcher? That has never happened before, and I wonder if it has something to do with the Xigncode error message.

• uninstalled and reinstalled again on one Computer. Error message is C:\Program Files

(x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnline\ressystem\XIGNCODE\x3.xem is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x0000020.

XignCodeError : Enter : 000000c1

I just completed uninstalling and reinstalling and got the same error messages as you, Nerillka. This is so frustrating. Why can't things go smoothly for once? X(

• Did you guys try running the fiesta repair tool and roll back to a previous version and letting the game update itself again? I haven't read all posts so apologies if you've already tried doing this :)

• I have four computers in my house, the bloody touch pad with its 12 inch screen is the one the game correctly patched on. Two laptops and a PC can't play. New laptop windows 10. Uninstalled, reinstalled twice. Gets the error about comparability. Older laptop and PC get the client doesn't match.

• The updating loop is still happening even after having been properly patched for a couple days. I had no issue with the initial patch, but just went to launch fiesta and I got the updating loop, but instead of continue I hit quit and restarted the launcher. After going through the updating window a couple more times it correctly opened up the launcher. Definitely a problem on Gamigo's end considering nothing has changed with my computer since patching.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Same here moonbladem. Did reinstalling the game fix your problem?

Nope. Still getting a XignCode error message. I've sent a ticket to Fiesta support and they tried to help but the latest e-mail I got from them is that XignCode has a problem with the update.

I also sent an e-mail to Wellbia support and included the XignCode.log file, but when Fiesta support said they saw another XignCode error, they sent a link and I looked up the error and it said to sent a compressed file of the entire XignCode folder to them, which I did.

But right now, as I'm writing this, it's 11.59pm, Friday in Seoul, where Wellbia is located, so I guess I won't even be able to get into the game at all this week. :cursing: