TGM Youko and TGM Azeer twirled their seats in the lab as GM Fangs, GM HoneyTeddy and SGM Kuroneko brought out some slides. They attached a microscope to the projector and zoomed in some images. "Now then," smirked SGM Kuroneko, "where in the game are these found?" Help the poor trainees figure it out and they will reward you well!
How to win:
Each day several magnified images will be posted. Guess what they are and where they are from and hop in game to take a full picture of it.
Send the map you found it in and the images of the correct objects to [GM]HoneyTeddy with your character name and server. Make sure your character and character name is visible in all the images you take.
The winner will be the one with the most points from correct answers! If other players excluding the first two get it all right, a prize will also be awarded.
The total points will be decided by:
Correct image +1
Correct town mentioned +1
First to send correct answer +1
To make things fair for those who have not passed the higher levels (<70, past Uruga), two sets of images will be posted. Please apply to only ONE category. Please note the first and second prize will go to the most points out of both categories together, not one for each.
5-9 June 2019
Last day to send in your images: 10th June 2019
20EP or Visual Kei Monocle (7day) and Visual Kei (7day) for first place
10EP and Visual Kei (7day) for second place
For getting all right: 10EP or Visual Kei Monocle (7days)
- General rules apply to this event.
- Entries must NOT be posted on this thread, but sent to [GM]HoneyTeddy via forum PMs.
- Images must show character and character name.
- The deadline for the last entry is the 10th of June 2019, 23h59 PST.
- Each participant can only win once.
- Entries must not be edited.
- Entries should include Character, Server name and choice of reward to be valid.
- All decisions from staff members are final.