Constant Server DC/World offline.

• Should we get compenation for Downtime? 55

1. Yes (43) 78%
    2. Yess (36) 65%
    3. No (3) 5%

Something needs to be done about the Server constantly going offline, And then having no explanation or compensation for it? Why can you give item extensions for your maints but not when the Server is offline for extended periods of times?
    This game is going downhill really fast and seems like No one at Gamigo cares lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by Brons ().

• FIRST TO VOTE

My PFP is by an artist named "glumdrop".

Isya server(PREVIOUSLY ON EPITH)honeyhap

Characters(Lyrric, Muhffin, Dreadful, Cirryl)

• Okay but seriously though I agree. The only people benefiting from this are raiders and even THAT is unfair. What about vendors, or those with SC items not being granted an extension on such items? It's BS.

• Adding on to my previous comment, Isya is CLEARLY being DDOSed to reset world bosses for the last month again and again, but nothing is being done nor does anyone seem to care. What's going on?

• i voted for yes cause like they said sc items might not or are not being incressed time for the time server is offline and its the only server offline too so how is that fair for everyone who pays for this game or those who was working there best to level and have fun in the game

• i voted yes, because even though sc items got extended when server goes offline.. when it back up... most of the time im already tired, sleepy, busy with IRL works, or lost interested to continue what i've doing (leveling, etc) which make me feel wasted all of my sc that i have (quest boost, ext, etc)

• so what is gamingos excuse for this one for crying out loud fix the dam game properly and if it goes down like it has have someone awake to fix it its becoming a bit beyond a dam joke :(

• love the answers to this but its not gonna make them fix the issues. the money they recieve regardless of issues or not just keeps rolling in. what it will take to fix this completely is for everyone to stop buying SC.. but i voted yess and yes anyways lol

• servers still offline x.x

Living in the UK this is our morning so we can go on n grind, or for those whom can only get on now due to work etc. I completely agree with this so yes n yess got my vote. I think the they should make sc items like scrolls, that when you log off the timer stops, that way those that maybe cant play so much or because of server issues etc, we still still get what we payed for. For example a 30 day suit - 3 days of not being able to play for some reason then - dc x100 because cant play when your dc all the time, then also take away times like this, your prob only using about 20 days in total lol. Yes we can buy 7 day stuff but then we'd only be getting about 4 days lol, maybe i'm wrong idk.

• I'm on pagel D:

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_