Event Soccer Ball locations

• Guys... don't feed the troll...

I found another one in Burning Rock nearby the Rock Stone that's mixed in with all the Kart Miners

Ancientjadesecond_zps3043c118.png

winkwinkMellara-90 Archer l MadameIsis-88 Cleric l Mellora-60 Warriorwinkwink

Ancientjade-100 HolyKnight l CyanideBlade-100 Templar

• This is how I think the soccer kq should be.

1. Connected ball. When someone touches the ball it becomes connected to them in the sense that if they were to turn in any direction the ball would move with them instead of having to go around the ball to hit it in another direction. This would make it a lot easier to control and direct the ball while moving.

2. A skill to pass the ball. Someone who has the ball but wants to pass it to their teammate can simply click on the teammate and use the "pass skill". However If an enemy player is in the line of the ball when it's being passed, the ball will go to that player instead. This skill should have a cool down time of 5 seconds.

3. A skill to steal the ball. If an enemy player has the ball and you are near him/her, you can use the "steal skill" that will give the enemy player a slight knockback and the ball will now be connected to you, (NOT A HUGE KNOCKBACK LIKE THE ONE FROM THE BOXES IN THE KQ). This skill should have a cool down time of 5 seconds.

4. A skill to shoot. There should be a skill that allows the player with the ball to kick the ball for when trying to score goals.

No CD required for this skill.

This is just what I thought would make the kq better.

• Adding skills just for a kq?, I don't think they have time for that, better focus on rebalance~

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• Guys... don't feed the troll...

I found another one in Burning Rock nearby the Rock Stone that's mixed in with all the Kart Miners

I don't need to be fed, I feed myself

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• I found three lvl40 soccer balls, in Vine Tomb and in Moonlight Tomb:

fbc90734293094ba970074137e4c104c.png

aac9740b9ce1052c622c25feadefd912.png

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

The post was edited 1 time, last by BertIsHere ().

• Any ideas on the respawn times? 2 in uru. 2 in AEW. 3 in DPII. 2 in Scaffold. If i tried to kill any lvl lower than scaffold i got no coins. (Lvl 55)

Seems like max coins you can get is 4.

• Any ideas on the respawn times? 2 in uru. 2 in AEW. 3 in DPII. 2 in Scaffold. If i tried to kill any lvl lower than scaffold i got no coins. (Lvl 55)

Seems like max coins you can get is 4.

I havent figured out a time zone for them yet...but I think its a 30min to 1 hour respawn time. You also cannot be 5 levels over the soccer balls level or you get no drops.

For the people.

By the people.

• There's also a ball in Moonlight Tomb by the gate to Sand hill and the Bored Fox Squad.

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~