Event Soccer Ball locations

• With this new event there are soccer ball "mobs" added to certain maps. I've only found one, the level 60 one in Scaffold Execution Ground. Has anyone found the other ones? And if so, where?

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Saw one in the snowfield with the Yetis inside that fortress thingy

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• The excavation crew in Dark Land.~

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• Saw one near Cleo in Swamp of Dawn and one on the main trail in Uruga heading toward Land of Trials and one in Forest of Tides down on the outer edge left of the gate to Roumen on the map near the beach.

• what do they ado. can u get permanent items frm this?

They drop coins for the ongoing event which can be exchanged for items at the Coach Ming in Elderine.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• i saw one headed to the BR gate in AEW in that open area right before the area with the clover trumpy and lizardmen

Ancientjadesecond_zps3043c118.png

winkwinkMellara-90 Archer l MadameIsis-88 Cleric l Mellora-60 Warriorwinkwink

Ancientjade-100 HolyKnight l CyanideBlade-100 Templar

• I will post more locations soon.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Soccer Ball Locations Are For The Weak. Real Men Get Coins From Kq.

Not quite sure about the logic behind this statement, however, this alternative way to gain coins is extremely important to get event going on other servers who aren't Isya since KQs hardly start on there.

Of course, minimal partecipation requirement for the Soccer KQ is 4 people, so there is not even the chance to start one by ourselves via multi-client, which leads us to give up on the related titles obtainable from this event KQ. honeyhmpf

But I'm glad that at least Gamigo gave an alternative option for coins' hunting so we aren't completely excluded from the world cup event.

There is one thing though, that is bothering me a bit and I don't quite understand: why the Soccer ball mob is available only in the levels 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 135 versions?

I feel like there should have been a version of this mob in between from level 100 and level 135 (regardless from the fact that these mobs are easily farmable via alts and coins can be picked up by a different character).

• I agree! It looks like the soccer ball levels go up by 20 then skip to 135, so they should add a 120 one!

Soccer Ball Locations Are For The Weak. Real Men Get Coins From Kq.

I got about 50 coins from the KQ but after hearing they spawn in the open world I've been hunting them now.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• Cupcake first of all if even a 4 ppl kq can;t start on a game's server then that means there is something inherently wrong in the game, secondly gamigo should not have destroyed the game to such an extent that even a 4 ppl kq cant start and the game's management is fail, third, if a 4 ppl kq can;t even start on a server that means its a dead server; why gamigo merged 4 old servers and made 4 new servers defies my logic and I can not explain, a game should not come to a situation where its this fail that a 4 ppl kq cant even start.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Don't even bother replying to this troll. He was banned for a reason. If anything he should've been kept on the banned list.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fiesta Online ().

• One for the 110+

• what did I troll, pretty sure I didn't do anything. Ur the one who is a troll as ur going around posting the same thing on all my posts

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser