[Maintenance] 05/28/19 - Discussion

• I am not a big fan of Steampunk or all the futuristic items that have been coming out. In my mind Fiesta takes place before that time, but I guess that is just me.

• Welp, another maintenance that I'm glad I've been "FusRODAH"n elsewhere.

Oh look...a 10k year old SP potion...

*drinks*

<X<X<X<X<X

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• this costume an in game achievable item or sc bought item? anyone know

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• this costume an in game achievable item or sc bought item? anyone know

Should be a cash shop item since the costumes adds 10% Damage and 5% Critical (same bonus as Bat Attire), while the helm adds 5% to Critical.

There are as well permanent statless versions of both those items

• I am not a big fan of Steampunk or all the futuristic items that have been coming out. In my mind Fiesta takes place before that time, but I guess that is just me.

The steampunk is fine as long as it looks sort of old imo. The futuristic stuff on the other hand, meh imo.

• I can't consider it one of my favorite designs since I like a more simpler style for costumes and accessories, but as a DD I would probably choose this costume rather than the Bat Attire - without the helmet and in combo with the Critterion skin it's much nicer overall.

(I'm surprised there isn't a back accessory, though!)

Zf6tcsr.png

M3z2ZgH.png

C40hXlD.png

AnTc6rU.png

RADfnFK.png

I like a lot the idea of costumes and accessories concepts that can be combined with weapons skins, I'd love to see more designs to match skin sets such as Le Papillon, Teva, Stargazer and Demon's Bone! lovehoney

• if they ever make a matching costume for older weapon skins, I can see demon bone looking like the demon bone armor from a popular rpg that was released not only for PC but for console. Which also means I would need to learn how to speak in thuum.

• Hmm.... I'm wondering what happened with the attendance. I'd figured another one would've started today.

I was wondering the same, I asked via Discord if it was intentional removal but I didn't get an answer! honeysad

Since the reworking of attendance was one of the priorities listed along with the rebalancing project and the mailbox system, this could be the reason for its disappearance (perhaps there is a patch planned next week that could change it).. or maybe attendance has affected the game's performance in some way and has been removed as the patch says.

However, a word from the team about this would be appreciated!

• Anyone have any update on this? I thought the whole point of the worse attendance rewards was because it would be a permanent addition?

Will we get the first day stamp because of this issue or will attendance just start at a later date?

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.