Compensation?

• Useless rewards, we need perm items.

These rewards are anything but useless and quite frankly I think they are generous.

1 100% HP Extnder & 50% 4 hr charm & 50% exp/drop rate among all servers is a lot more useful than a permanent Karen Plushy Backpack.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• These rewards are anything but useless and quite frankly I think they are generous.

1 100% HP Extnder & 50% 4 hr charm & 50% exp/drop rate among all servers is a lot more useful than a permanent Karen Plushy Backpack.

a charm that will be gone in 4 hrs, and an ext that will be gone in 1 day, there really is no comparison to something that will last ur entire fiesta career.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• a charm that will be gone in 4 hrs, and an ext that will be gone in 1 day, there really is no comparison to something that will last ur entire fiesta career.

Two items that give you an advantage in game versus something purely for cosmetics that most people wouldn't use because they SC up every month.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• I've seen much worse compensations...

It doesn't repay 1/10 of the SC wasted for that week but I'll take it

Yeah this covers only a day of an ext but we could've gotten a random one day mount. ;(

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• Yeah this covers only a day of an ext but we could've gotten a random one day mount. ;(

Yeah that would honestly kill me...getting a 1 day mount. e.e

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Code dont even work for me.... And rewards dont cover even 10% of dmg their sloppy management has done to us. Exp boost or drop boost........ It compensates nothing to ppl thst dont play over weekend. Usually i say "shove that gift up your ass"

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• Code dont even work for me.... And rewards dont cover even 10% of dmg their sloppy management has done to us. Exp boost or drop boost........ It compensates nothing to ppl thst dont play over weekend. Usually i say "shove that gift up your ass"

Lol

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I'm slightly confused, but where was mentioned that this code and server boosts are meant as a 'compensation' for the xigncode's messed up week? slimesceptical

From the announcement given via forum it looks like they're completely unrelated and are instead part of the event concerning the World cup occurence.

As far I recall Akher was going to ask about the compensation related to the failures of xigncode/server instability but he has been honest and said he was almost sure that there won't have be any, sadly.

So, take the code for what it is, aka a celebrative gift, the charm and extender are quite nice small plus who may come in handy in several occasions and unlike the past freebies, they are a perfect choice who can fit any class and level (and also the code is redeemable once per account).

In lean times that is not bad thing! slimeyes

As for the server Exp/Drop boost, I haven't seen one happening in quite a lot time and I've seen many people taking their chance to farm instances/levelling to take an advantage of it, so I guess it doesn't go unappreciated.

Though, in general, I wish those server boosts could happen more often.

• Nope it wasn't specifically stated. It was just an odd gift out of nowhere and the gifts were so... nice? that I just assumed it was a little bit in relation. Regardless it's something. As someone who uses 30d 100% extenders, I appreciate the 1d ext and I'm also running very low on charms. So if anything I feel it was a type of "compensation" even if it really wasn't. :/

Exp/Drop boosts are very nice! I agree that I wish they happened more often. I think there use to be events if we participated they would give us a drop boost weekend?

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• khazul

^--------------------^

Ima munch on some popcorn and watch this troll-fest unfold then unravel...while I slap kazul in the face with my +0 lvl -1 mace...

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif