Compensation?

• Compensation like reward maybe we shouldnt ask for that, but is it reasonable to ask for extension on sc items. It is not our fault that we get dc'ed every 5mins we login to the game. They created this patch and it took them awhile to fix it, so it is reasonable to ask for 1 week sc extension for the stuff we activated before this fiasco started.

Yep I did chose my wording wrong when I said "compensation" I admit!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Yep! I do agree:P but rip my SC hahahaha

it would be very good if they extended the duration of the sc items slimegrin, because losing 4 or 5 days of a 100% extender or a swag set or a kei guitar or of any sc item is very bad and sad honeysad since they are very expensive items honeyshocked

• There definitely should be compensation. Those days our chars were sced aka we did use our money but Gamigo hasnt provided us playable game... Which is their obligation. Simple 7 days extension should be pretty fair and it would affect all players equaly, just like their dcs did. I dont consider exp boost, or drop rate increase over weekend compensation at all because it doesnt cover players do not play over weekends. Any compensation should be given to everynoe who was damaged by their action.

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• As a special bonus we are giving out a cash voucher code that will make you save $5 upon purchasing at least the $29.99 pack! So, make sure to use the code below!

Guess they'll say that is their compensation package. I told you so

Discord = Special0294

Locked out of my Skype :')

• wow $5 thats a steal

iVqUCHa.gif

Ricoshey Lvl 70 Archer- Isya

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• Declined

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.******** One should act on the words they have so humbly chosen #ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• *********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.******** One should act on the words they have so humbly chosen #ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords

Please block me.....................

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• Why would I do that. I am kind because "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" so I don't block people.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Shawn, weak argument tbh, i know the perm backpacks were given for not abusing the trade glitch. I'm saying gamigo should give players free perm stuff not because they didnt abuse a glitch this time, but because of gamigo's failed promises and statements and dissatisfaction they cause to the player base over and over again. And even if you dont think this is something that should be compensated for, then EVEN THEN gamigo should give players perm stuff not because the playerbase deserves it but JUST BECAUSE, giving one perm item to everyone on server will not do any harm lol like ur so strongly arguing against me lol. Giving out a perm item to everyone wont harm anyone, least it will do is make a few people happy, nothing bad will come of it. only good. Good game companies constantly give their players free stuff justbecause for simply playing the game and sticking with them, there dosen't always have to be a reason to give free stuff. #YourArgumentJustGotShredded

You win this time...

THIS, Time...

Others have also shut me down in this thread as well, but Ive not played in almost 3 years and just started back up...so forgive my senseless banters :P
    Im still old schoolin' it.
    Im not "hip" to the "fleek" of the current haps of gamigo :D:D

Regardless, we shouldn't be given hand-outs every time the servers and its "safety measures" have hiccups.
    But, a median would work. 100% drop boost across the board or double drops would be sufficient....for say 24 hours or so.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Looks like we got something. The voucher gives a 1 day 100% hp extender & 1 4Hr 50% charm. In addition to the 50% drop/exp boost. I'll take it. :thumbup: Thank you!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• Looks like we got something. The voucher gives a 1 day 100% hp extender & 1 4Hr 50% charm. In addition to the 50% drop/exp boost. I'll take it. :thumbup: Thank you!

And it is redeemable on more than one account. So not mad at this :)

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• And it is redeemable on more than one account. So not mad at this :)

Yep! And in all honesty, I'm impressed at how nice the rewards actually are. Even though they are one day I know I will be making very good use of these. Along with the huge boost in drop rate and exp.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• Yep! And in all honesty, I'm impressed at how nice the rewards actually are. Even though they are one day I know I will be making very good use of these. Along with the huge boost in drop rate and exp.

Yesss just saw the rate boosts! Loving it!

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Glad to see theyre starting to listen to yall...

SLOWLY but SURELY, progress is being made ;-)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif