Compensation?

• Is there going to be any compensation given to us because of the instability of the game for the past week which made it unbearable to play? Myself like so many others had our SC just wasting away without being able to make use of it. I'm sure everyone would appreciate an increase time on our SC items.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• An extension for SC items would be nice but why do they need to compensate us for anything else? We got the 5 minute disconnects fixed, and we got dual clienting. I don't see what they owe us.

• I believe that we're not entitled to compensations anymore after the whole dc and lag issues for months 2 years ago(I believe it was the year when October was a lag mess and events(Halloween & Cupcake/Christmas) had to be extended beyond their usual time limits since no one was actually able to play).~

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• An extension for SC items would be nice but why do they need to compensate us for anything else? We got the 5 minute disconnects fixed, and we got dual clienting. I don't see what they owe us.

Well yes, the D/C issues and the dual client being fixed is beneficial to us and very nice. However, we had these thing before Xign was implemented. When XingCode was originally implemented it made the game unplayable with its issues, despite them testing Xign on a test server before. Meanwhile, anyone with SC running lost about a week of SC which isn't exactly cheap.

So I don't see the issue with asking for an extension of our SC items due to their inability to implement a program, that they previously tested, without issues.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

Because it's only fair! You spend your money for the stuff and then, of course, you want being able to use it.:|

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane

• Perhaps a weekend 20% more quest exp?

iVqUCHa.gif

Ricoshey Lvl 70 Archer- Isya

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• Players deserve conpensation, prem items like they gave the karen backpack back in the day.

Karen backpack was given to people who didnt abuse the sorting inventory glitch on vaults and premium items.

Might want to ask around before popping something like that off again lol.

No compensation is really due to us for the server instability. Remember, in our lovely ToS/ToU/account agreement...

Gamigo isn't liable for server instability, crashes, unexpected down times, etc...as technology (given they're using some seriously dated stuff...obviously) can just go haywire at any given point in time...just like our computers. I'm sure I don't need to remind you that your ISP provider isn't entitled to give you any compensation during a power outage, or some idiot slams into one of your areas data hubs while driving drunker than a skunk...

So, why should Gamigo give us compensation when we're obviously flooding the servers with inbound/outbound traffic using multi-clients? I for sure wouldn't expect anything when I'm utilizing a tool that's going to strain my machine and create potential lag and lowered fps.

You could be rockin' the top of the line gaming PC right now and have 0 issues...but there are still hundreds of players who are more than likely utilizing 4 instances of the game or more at once (believe it or not, you can do this on windows xp vista 7 and 10) with multiple account logins.

Moving on...

No compensation is required...but a statement from gamigo about WHAT THE ISSUE is and what's causing it would be much more acceptable.
    Transparency over "items" please...

Spankssssss

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• It would be great to have a compensation honeyrofl but for now I'm very happy that Gamigo has listened to the community honeyhap and they have implemented what we were asking for in this patch honeyluck

• It would be great to have a compensation honeyrofl but for now I'm very happy that Gamigo has listened to the community honeyhap and they have implemented what we were asking for in this patch honeyluck

Yep! I do agree:P but rip my SC hahahaha

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• Compensation would be nice. Tho if they decide to "extend" some things, like 30 day rants/extenders/suits, I'm curious to know what happens to the items that have expired during their d/c issues for the near-week.

I don't use that many 30 day items to begin with. All I lost was the last week's use of a couple of my cleric's 30 day suits. I would be more annoyed if it was a 30day 100% rant. since that's like 10k sc and something that I'd be using often. But for those with more expensive 30 day stuff.. o.- idk

As for compensation, I'm not really expecting anything, nor do I really want anything. As long as I can just log in and play as I normally would. Back to everyday fiesta life, I guess.

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• Karen backpack was given to people who didnt abuse the sorting inventory glitch on vaults and premium items.

Might want to ask around before popping something like that off again lol.

Though, is actually true that Gamigo in the past used to be more generous towards players and compensations!

Even the whole concept of rewarding people for not abusing a bug was quite controversial since technically that's how a player should always behave and not be awarded for.

Back around October/Novemeber 2014 there were delaying issues affecting the item shop delivery (not even something who affected the game and its stability) and Gamigo gave out a free permanent item (Monster Hat) to everyone who made a purchase into a specific time frame period - the issue wasn't even affecting everyone at the same level since some players didn't experience big delays.

With that being said, I agree that we shouldn't be entitled to a compensation everytime there are issues affecting the game, but I find reasonable the OP's request of extending the premium items who were active during the critical period when game was unplayable for the large majority of the players due to issues related to Xigncode (7 days).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• I wouldn't mind a compensation myself.

I would be perfectly okay with an EXP and DROP boost for the servers.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Shawn, weak argument tbh, i know the perm backpacks were given for not abusing the trade glitch. I'm saying gamigo should give players free perm stuff not because they didnt abuse a glitch this time, but because of gamigo's failed promises and statements and dissatisfaction they cause to the player base over and over again. And even if you dont think this is something that should be compensated for, then EVEN THEN gamigo should give players perm stuff not because the playerbase deserves it but JUST BECAUSE, giving one perm item to everyone on server will not do any harm lol like ur so strongly arguing against me lol. Giving out a perm item to everyone wont harm anyone, least it will do is make a few people happy, nothing bad will come of it. only good. Good game companies constantly give their players free stuff justbecause for simply playing the game and sticking with them, there dosen't always have to be a reason to give free stuff. #YourArgumentJustGotShredded

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Gamigo said that they wasn't going to be used to give compensations when there was server issues, and with compensations they means "excuse us prizes". However an extension for those who were running sc and wasn't able to play DUE TO A FAIL PATCH would be fair for us and they know it, Akher said he was going to "ask" about.

Also said he doubt so.

• Compensation like reward maybe we shouldnt ask for that, but is it reasonable to ask for extension on sc items. It is not our fault that we get dc'ed every 5mins we login to the game. They created this patch and it took them awhile to fix it, so it is reasonable to ask for 1 week sc extension for the stuff we activated before this fiasco started.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup: