[Theme] Halloween (Deadline: 06/30/19)

• So.. the Halloween things in the store atm, are those all they are releasing? :/

If so, I feel like they should of added more outfits aswell. X/

But if not, then i'm excited for the other outfits because they all look amazing! :love:

<3dbkbpje-3a7ff566-99f3-4d18-a1e5-c2bbecb73541.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJkYzYyYThiLTEwNmItNDc3MC1hMTRkLTdhMjE4MjQ5Y2JjNVwvZGJrYnBqZS0zYTdmZjU2Ni05OWYzLTRkMTgtYTFlNS1jMmJiZWNiNzM1NDEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.gF9pDOmzLC0dNuv8oWVEjoHxtRAETpPlAF-mNXEfHEI<3

[Forlorn]

♠ OppaKimchi ♠ ♥ OppaMandu ♥ ♣ UberOppa ♣ ♦ YooJaeSuk ♦

• So.. the Halloween things in the store atm, are those all they are releasing? :/

If so, I feel like they should of added more outfits aswell. X/

But if not, then i'm excited for the other outfits because they all look amazing! :love:

On the "current news" notice in the launcher there is a screenshot picture related to the Halloween's sale that shows male and female suits looking extremely similar to the ones Amari designed and submitted few posts above and a back item looking like a shiny dagger.. i think what they did release on store right now might just be a part of what we may find for Halloween!

I do also believe there might be some of the old Halloween items returning to the store for the occurence like usually happens every year (personally I am looking forward for the Nightmare costume slimedevil)

• Usually the perm versions get delivered a bit later than the release date to stores. :)

I reached out and asked and the answer was to not worry that the perm versions for the artists are on their task list. :)

but congrats to everyone who made it in, though I hope cupcake is right and this is just round 1. I always get excited seeing the new items in stores and how they come out compared to the artists vision :love: regardless if its my designs or not.

• I've heard back from Veralya on this matter. Unfortunately we don't have an ETA on the release of these items as we are waiting for all the other AC designs to come out before sending out the permanent versions (not just the Halloween designs).

In case everyone else couldn't see the hidden message, I deciphered it for you. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|8|:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ahem... yeah sooooo. I am excited.

• HoneyTeddy May I please get a permanent version of one of these items too please on my char GravesDisease. I collect permanent items. Please and ty if thats possible.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• I think the permanent items are only for the ones who drawn it. :X Or if it shows up as an in-game reward/in the store in the near future as a perm.

• But please maam, i collect perm stuff and have the biggest collection in game, please send one perm item to me as well, I am requesting you as a dedicated player of the game.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• If you want free perms take part in these events. Make something that catches the Devs eyes. If you cannot do that, there are alternatives to obtaining free perms. For example: The Xmas event of last year gave several free perms (2 suits, a hat, and a Mount) as well as a voucher code during that time for a perm Magical Mistletoe. Another event was the Gamigo Party. It gave a chance for players to get a perm mini pet and a perm mini house upon completion. Shouldn't expect the game to be 100% free all the time. Just about everything in this world has a cost one way or another.

• I'm sure some of the profits are going back into the game. If it wasn't, the servers would be down, the game would be completely dead, no updates of any kind would be implemented (even if some of it is useless). Just because you don't like certain things added doesn't mean every single person has the same thoughts. Seriously, if it is that bad, then why are you still here? Nobody is forcing you to stay. Gamigo doesn't have a gun to your head demanding you to stay.This thread has gone way off the topic. I just wanted to point out that there are ways to gain permanents without buying and here I am arguing with you over something else.

P.S. I don't care about some stupid Youtube videos others posted.