Weapon Skins need to be Unbreakable

• Should weapon skins break at 0 durability, or be cosmetic at 0 durability 34

1. Break at 0 durability (0) 0%
    2. Be cosmetic at 0 durability (34) 100%

Back in the days, mounts used to need maintenance, but at 0 durability they just didn't function properly. Items breaking should not be something that should be in the game, especially when it can happen by accident! Weapon skins cost a lot of money. People pay over $200 to get the skin of their choice and in some rare cases they pay over $3000! This by itself is expensive enough, but it's understandable. What I don't understand is why should skins break?! Why should someone have to pay double the amount if their skin breaks by accident?! Skins should be rendered unusable at 0 durability until repaired and not broken! Please everyone. Support this motion, because no-one should have to spend so much money for being a human and making mistakes. People that have screenshots of their skin before it broke, should be able to supply them and be returned the skin.

• Back in the days, mounts used to need maintenance, but at 0 durability they just didn't function properly. Items breaking should not be something that should be in the game, especially when it can happen by accident! Weapon skins cost a lot of money. People pay over $200 to get the skin of their choice and in some rare cases they pay over $3000! This by itself is expensive enough, but it's understandable. What I don't understand is why should skins break?! Why should someone have to pay double the amount if their skin breaks by accident?! Skins should be rendered unusable at 0 durability until repaired and not broken! Please everyone. Support this motion, because no-one should have to spend so much money for being a human and making mistakes. People that have screenshots of their skin before it broke, should be able to supply them and be returned the skin.

Couldn't agree more

• since the skin duration cost not much in SC shop, why gamigo dont add those ingame shop ( sell it for gems 5G-10G to make gold sinks)

• also agree would love for skins to become purely cosmetic at 0 durability and then regain their stat bonus when they have durability added to them

I personally think this is a briliant idea, you do not lose the skin but if you want the stats you need to repair it.

• cosmetic skins shouldnt have dura to begin with, that should be the difference between the two

I believe what they meant is that the skins that do have durab should just turn cosmetic at zero durab instead of breaking. Weapon skins do have stats, and they suggest that the stats just go away and make the skin cosmetic at zero durab. I may be wrong, but I don’t think there is a skin with no stats on it.

• I believe what they meant is that the skins that do have durab should just turn cosmetic at zero durab instead of breaking. Weapon skins do have stats, and they suggest that the stats just go away and make the skin cosmetic at zero durab. I may be wrong, but I don’t think there is a skin with no stats on it.

yeah theres statless skins in store and most holiday events also give statless skins varying from 5k to 25k dura, which is honestly not fair to expect people to recharge a statless/cosmetic skin but yeah

• yeah theres statless skins in store and most holiday events also give statless skins varying from 5k to 25k dura, which is honestly not fair to expect people to recharge a statless/cosmetic skin but yeah

My point was that skins with stats like NB and DB should temporarily lose their stats when at 0 durability, until you repair them. Then they regain their stats.

• My point was that skins with stats like NB and DB should temporarily lose their stats when at 0 durability, until you repair them. Then they regain their stats.

i fully agree that statted skins should lose stats at 0 and become cosmetic until repaired, but i also think cosmetic skins (already statless) shouldnt have dura at all