Good day to all!
Once again, with the hope of viewing the forum or doing a search on the Internet, but nowhere is even a little detailed information about the game. For 10 years, nothing has changed (
With a friend, like many, played here about 13 years ago. There was a desire to return. But ... On items that came out after 2010, it is almost impossible to find information. There are no databases or actually checked and confirmed guides. I have been doing gaming themes for more than 10 years (mostly from mail.ru, yes, we are from Russia) and have never seen a game where the information support of the community was so weak.
Direct questions to Tech support are answered frankly childishly - "this is our secret." As a result, as I understand it, the servers were transferred to frankly weak equipment and simply let people play to the death of the game. But I do not understand why! In countries outside the United States, such as the CIS, the game still has a good potential. Indeed, family-owned PvE-oriented games are extremely small. And if there is, then the donation system is disproportionately worse than that available here.
But this is rather a personal reasoning. I also offered to the administration assistance with localization (there is relevant experience) and with informational advancement, moreover, without compensation. As I understand it - the development of this game is not included in any plans, which I regret.
Therefore, I would like to ask questions to the players, because I don’t have to wait for activity from anyone else here.
1) Where do Ramy / Samy come from? They are so actively selling that obviously the source is quite affordable.
2) Why is there no database for the game? Gamigo refuse to share information and support such projects?
3) Do you write somewhere information about technical work or server restarts? Or is the equipment so old that the employees of the company cannot foresee this?
4) The principle of filling the server - the priority is placed on the distance?
5) Is there an annual or seasonal sales plan?
6) Tell us how it was necessary to attack monsters in the last event at Easter? Not found with a friend (((
7) The formula of crit, as I was told, is a big secret here. According to the costumes, one gets the feeling that this is% of innate crit, and not general or absolute. Am i wrong
Did the administration respond to the topic of the need to correct outdated hint texts in the game? For example, about what to open a guild is only 1 gold?
9) On the high-leveled what source of income? On the low, unfortunately, this is exclusively an academy. Are those packs on sale high or are there more civilized ways? The question is about game mechanics, not social ways of earning.
10) How vulnerable is the game -Removed-? -Edited-
12) In the launcher hangs announcement of a set of GMs. Are there any in the game?
13) Combining sled - according to what formula? Do we need the same, or can we mix different ones?
14) Bracelets. I saw them on sale, but I didn’t fully understand where they are taken from and on what basis they improve. Information on the network could not be found.
15) T3 recipes scrolls vitality and shield - taken from blue capsules in the casino?
16) Is the Trickster an absolutely dead class?
17) Are resources above green sold by the NPC? If so, in which city?
18) Are there any teams in the game? Streamers, guide writers, bloggers, moder? If so, can I ask for a link?
19) I saw the section "guides". Is there a reward for writing articles in this section?
20) Is there a hot key to select an asist target? And how deep? For example, I treat a team mate who hits a boss. Boss in Target. Can I, in 2 steps, first select the target of my ally, and then its target (for treatment) without using the mouse?
21) Are permanent costumes always without stats?
22) The formula for sharpening weapons has clearly changed. There was an impression that the old +9 has now become new +12. As a result, the classic +9 has become like the old +7. This is true?
In general, many thanks to those who read it. I apologize for the use of translate. Unfortunately, such a large amount of text alone with a minimum of errors I can not master.
I would appreciate detailed answers to at least some questions. Also I will be glad to join any guild where there are Russian-speaking players.
Regards to the Fiesta NA community, Alexander "Gray Wolf", journalist.