Any plans to open uruga flying ship?

• They can't do that cause in Fiesta people can't be in the same spot but on different heights, if you know what I mean? It's why there's never a map which has accessible rooms above eachother. The only reason they could make that ship accessible, is by make the ground below it barred off, which would look weird.

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• They can't do that cause in Fiesta people can't be in the same spot but on different heights, if you know what I mean? It's why there's never a map which has accessible rooms above eachother. The only reason they could make that ship accessible, is by make the ground below it barred off, which would look weird.

Ok thanks! but is there a way to change that?

• Ok thanks! but is there a way to change that?

Yes, but the amount of code that would go into that area's map would probably make uruga even more unstable than what it has been all these years.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I always wondered if they would add some new contend using that ship like they did with roumen recently but it's been almost 11 years and it remains the same so I doubt they will add something but who knows. honeylolslimewink

Regards,

Everyone's friend, Envi queenlove

• Ok thanks! but is there a way to change that?

They completely re-did Roumen. They could possibly do the same with Uruga...but considering Uruga is a larger map with a bit more detail than Roumen it's pretty likely.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Yes, but the amount of code that would go into that area's map would probably make uruga even more unstable than what it has been all these years.

Well they should put some more code or rework the game to keep the game alive. New things in game or improved make players happy and keep them in a game.

• what if they had the ship be a gate access point to another mini map inside the ship? not sure what the purpose would be but could be interesting

Totally agree but they would have to completely redo the map. It would be too large of a project for them :(

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Something that I believe would fit well in that spot is a gate-shortcut for the Burning Rock area close to the Dragon's Tomb instance location (or in general somewhere in between that brown area on the right side of Burning Rock).

7TWftWz.png

I've read a lot of times that many players find annoying the process of turning-in the Lv 80-90 "Ancient Heroes' Armory" repetable (instance's related quest), especially when there is to walk back the way from Uruga to the Dragon's Tomb location, even more if you're planning to spam said repetable for more consecutive levels.

It wouldn't hurt to have a gate Uruga-Burning Rock (and viceversa) around that area to make simpler the whole questing process.

As for Uruga, I don't think it would be complicated to open that area currently non-accessible and place a gate in front of the flying ship, following the same concept as the Roumen's vessel who has the gates for Sea of Dragon/Island of Eya.

R9M5jsv.png

I wouldn't mind either if this particular 'flying ship' gate would have a small fee to pay in order to be used (reasonable price, around 100s-500s), since I consider Dragon's Tomb same way as Leviathan's Nest, both instances who allows players to level up a quickly way and who often involve actual player's services (killer, drop boosters, number of runs) in exchange of in-game value.

So, essentially, if you pay for such services for a "quick levelling" it might make sense to pay a small fee also for a "quick travelling".

I find also interesting the fact that on the sky animation of Burning Rock you can actually notice a flying ship passing by! honeyhap

VB3g2eo.jpg

The post was edited 4 times, last by Cupcake ().

• They could make it into a mount that anyone can hitch a ride (once it's parked at a drop off zone) and drop off at different drop off points in BR. Have the air balloon height the same as a warlock in bird mode. They'd have to increase the maximum amount of people it can carry at once to like 10-15 though. But I think it's possible. :thumbup:

• They could make it into a mount that anyone can hitch a ride (once it's parked at a drop off zone) and drop off at different drop off points in BR. Have the air balloon height the same as a warlock in bird mode. They'd have to increase the maximum amount of people it can carry at once to like 10-15 though. But I think it's possible. :thumbup:

I really like that idea. It reminds me of players being able to ride the bird in Adealia.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• coin

If I had over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

oh, sorry...wrong thread to play that pun with...

Not a bad idea, but lets get the game back to working order first...and bring more people "together" and become lively...

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif