[Maintenance] 05/08/19 - Discussion

• Much better. I applaud Gamigo for making a change in a timely manner. No matter how outraged the community might have been, 1 week (slightly less?) is a pretty good turn around while trying to not simply reverse the work that was previously done. There are a few skills that don't go smoothly together, but that is for another thread. Well done.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Very well done!

As kinda rough as it was at first, I'm really glad the team are willing to take substantial steps in changing things up! And I hope to see more in future. c:

Isya

Luluchuu | 135 HK

Omnomnom | 110 HK

Pagel

Omnomnom | 118 Guardian

sleepyhoney

• Warlock's lightning chain does not work still. It does not allow you to cast another skill until the lightning stops bouncing around - this should not be included in the restricted animation time.

• Is it possible to go on NA or foreign servers without starting from the bottom (level 1..) Cause i'm french and on french servers, this is so empty. I would like to tranfer my warrior without starting from level 1 ?

Ts for responses

• Is it possible to go on NA or foreign servers without starting from the bottom (level 1..) Cause i'm french and on french servers, this is so empty. I would like to tranfer my warrior without starting from level 1 ?

Ts for responses

guess you cant transfer, if cuz ppl from pagel or other server cant transfer either

• Zao   Veralya

Warlock 110 skill, Lightning Chain is still requiring the player to wait for every bounce before casting another skill. Think there is a way to fix that or is this skill now useless forever?

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

• I imagine chain lighting will have to be looked at on its own. It should be adjusted in the next patch since currently it isn’t worth using. I imagine they can make the interaction similar to that of inferno/frost nova ?

Kuroneko

Pass this on please 💪

• add a burn effect to fire ball pls

make flam walker a burn effect on the ground where flame walker move a last until it poof pls ( max dmg 200hp)

make the skill summon of wizward to a random summon pls ( tiger or bears , warrior-mage-ranger skelletion )

• I actually like the skeletons for summon skill.

Edit: Could have an alternate skill for the other random creatures summoning, and have the cool down tied with the normal summon just like how concussive charge and devastate are tied with CD. This would let players choose whether to stick with skeletons or some other creature.

• Clerics buffs (Immune, Endure, Stoneskin, Protect, Resist) seems to be somewhat off still. Personally, this doesn't bother me, but may differ for others. The heals and attacks seems to be good again. No clue on the post lvl 100 skills yet.

Crusaders/Templars works great again, I see nothing wrong with them.

Fighters, Pretty sure I've already mentioned they are working great on my end. Others may disagree

Tricksters, some delay near detoxify, harsh blow and soul trap. Very minor delay near enfeeblement Venomous strike, and infection if cast before other skills or from what I'm noticing. I have no issues working with it. Not sure about DS skills seeing I use claws.

Mage/Wizard, Good work with them. Side note: glad summoning is useful now while questing, very pleased with this change.

Remember: this is from a PvE perspective not PvP.

[Will edit this post later on for archer]

• For DS there's a slight delay in Enfeeblement into Intimidation as you said, but it's working. I can double 7s within ice so all is right as far as I'm concerned. I have not tried set switching or weapon switching however so don't know how the skill check system interacts with the gear switching system.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

• This patch is an improvement for sure, although I'm still not satisfied with the speed of skill usage, the delays are still noticeably slower especially devastate and precise attack.

I wish there was a way to keep the old speed of skill usage AND prevent players from manipulating their own files to stack illegally. :(

EDIT: nvm while I was away from Canada I didn't consider the higher ping I would experience far away from NA servers, skill usage is definitely a lot faster now

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lamb ().