Revert Animation System.

• Why doesn't Gamingo offer players to use a test-server before implementing these kind of patches ?

especially since a significant part of the patch upset players . . .

• Cannot use the skill yet

Cannot use the skill yet

Cannot use the skill yet

Cannot use the skill yet

Cannot use the skill yet

X(X(X(X(X(X(

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Yemen HolyKnight lvl 125
    CatWoman Warlock lvl 135

Enid
    8)

• These are the kinds of changes that show whoever decides these doesn't play Fiesta. This is absolutely horrible for every class.

This needs to be Hot fixed please please please

• Revert the <removed> you guys did and fire that person who thought it was a good idea.

And slap his/her head for me.

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

The post was edited 2 times, last by HoneyTeddy: Removed certain bad language ().

• Revert the damn "Rebalance." It's not a request, it's an order from everyone. :)

To the person who thought it was a good idea to mess the game in such extreme way....

tumblr_mjwp5yov3V1s8wvgro1_400.gif

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Watch your mouth sunshine

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoneyTeddy: Removed certain disallowed words ().

• The skills are so damn slow I can't even play as fast as the game needs me to play. It's not even remotely fun to play anymore, such a bad right now

• Why doesn't Gamingo offer players to use a test-server before implementing these kind of patches ?

especially since a significant part of the patch upset players . . .

They did use to. On EU a few years back they did this but it didn’t go too well. As a result I doubt they want to do it again.

Honesty, they need to reach out to the top guild and top tier player base to share their ideas before going ahead with stuff. If they were I doubt this would have gone anywhere.

• They stated it was a necessity for security of the game but admit they messed up when it comes to fluent gameplay

I got a feeling they’ll keep it as it is, but cut animation times down in future patches to compensate

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• Isn’t this enough negative feedback to reset?

I dont think so, after all they HAVE to do something. Otherwise I dont think they can handle they player droptdown on all servers.

Furthermore, I cant understand why they didnt ask us, to test this new patch outm so that we can give feedback they could work with...

now all players r rageging rightly :c

Im so unhappy with all, cant describe that

“We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. ~ Juice WRLD

giphy.gif