[Maintenance] 05/02/19 - Discussion (Rebalance Part 4)

• Side Note, in regards of this:

The animation check system was overhauled, resulting in improved performance and efficiency!

1vhSMQ4.png

« The changes include skills that can no longer be manipulated and that use the full animation and casting time. At first this may be a bit strange. »

Update in annoucement regarding the "animations" situation [05/04/2019]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Seriously no trix? After all that complaining about clunky skills that are non kitable, they gave mages more kitable skills. Trix just gets weaker day by day...

The cleric buffs look great though!

• >> Glad: No nerfs

>>Knight: No buffs

>>Cleric: Good stuff. Hopefully dmg is just as good.

>>Archer: Don't think they need more buffs?

>>Mage: About time.

>>Crusader: Buff other supportive skills too

>>Trickster: ???

How about you start with glad next part? Fixing that class alone would literally make other classes relevant.

• Might as well wanna check out the patch yourself first, glads are nerfed to the ground with that animation change. Go on a fighter or a glad and try to use your skills and check how slow it is xD

• Might as well wanna check out the patch yourself first, glads are nerfed to the ground with that animation change. Go on a fighter or a glad and try to use your skills and check how slow it is xD

They probably still can tank and have the highest damage.

Therefore knights are useless.

Tricksters are overshadowed.

• So far it seems/feels like we have to complete the entire animation from start to finish where your character is standing still before you can cast the next skill, everything feels chunky and slow when it comes to stacking skills

• The animation check system was overhauled, resulting in improved performance and efficiency!

I wonder if this is the part that is basically forcing every class to wait till the end of the skill animation in order to cast the next skill (?)

I haven't had the chance to test yet but so far the complaints I've read do not make me very confident about this new system

• Animation doesn't change much in term of balance. Players will just feel more tanky because there is less DPS overall.

Now all stuns are less efficient too. There will be 0.5 second between any skill.

I wonder if this is the part that is basically forcing every class to wait till the end of the skill animation in order to cast the next skill (?)

I haven't had the chance to test yet but so far the complaints I've read do not make me very confident about this new system

I wouldn't say wait until animation is done. More like animation is done + 0.5 sec

Feels so static and awful but all classes are effected.

• finalllyyyyyyy 'bleed dmg' <3<3:love::love:

finalllyyyyyyy 'move while casting skill' <3

now fix/lower drop time of hidden quest mysterious rock

and respawn rates of herbs/woods/mushies:?::?:

oh yea and do something about trixes 8o

not bad gamigo :thumbup:

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• I thought tricksters wont be affected cuz it seemed like their animations were already being forced to complete but no... It feels even worse for trix cuz of long animation and this new delay. Cant even 7 soul in 1 ice now

• Gamigo has done a fair share of stupidness in the past but this by far is the worst fix they have ever done. Better rollback the glad stack or I’m quitting xdxd

• I am excited to get home today to try things out. Can't believe after all these years the cleric skill bleed will actually bleed 😎

Nice too that more kiteable mage skills. Makes fireball move useable 😊

Does anyone actually use Electric Shock tho? Just haven't found good use for it myself unless I am missing something by not combining it with another class's skill?

• Would you please stop giving clerics useless things and then taking away parts of their skills that heal?

Cross was absolutely fine as it was. I don't need to plant a tangle on someone, or bleed them for 2 seconds. Get rid of it and give us back our healing skills.

get rid of the speed buff, speed is an archer thing, give an aoe speed buff to archers, preferably rangers as they are movement kiting focused.

Put back the cool downs on ALL heal skills that have been touched. Heal is too long of a cool down.

I seriously lose hope every time I look at cleric changes. This game will eventually no longer have a supporting class at all, and no one will want to play clerics. We already get shamed enough as it is by all the other classes.

• Have you even tried the new Cleric? It is so good now compared to what happened to all the other classes. Heals are fine. I don't see any clerics complaining about not being able to heal enough.

Just been to MLHC and HGHC, everyone was begging the HKs to bash because it is such a good debuff. Where is the shame in that?