Launcher error

• I have to keep redownloading the game to fix this, any advice or fixes?

It's getting annoying now as it didnt happen before today

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• this happened to me on my laptop, after a patch. They say download the repair tool but i cant seem to download it as they say to get that to work either. sorry still trying to fix this issue also.

• I've clicked to rollback to the previous client, press save then nothing happens... it stays as the latest launcher

EDIT: i forgot to run as administrator, it seemed to save ok but now im getting the DLL keel thing...

EDITx2: following the instuctions from Problems with launcher. seemed to work as it bypasses the launcher.

Changing fiesta.bin to .exe and using that icon to enter the game

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

The post was edited 1 time, last by resigood ().

• I had same problem, and from what I see around, lots of ppl are having it also. Only way I could play was doing this:

1) Open your Fiesta folder (probably "C:\gamigo\FiestaOnlineNA", or "C:\Program Files (x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnlineNA");

2) Locate a file called "fiesta.bin";

3) Right click on it and drag it to a blank area of the folder; release it, and you get several options: select "Copy here";

4) You will get a new file called something like "Fiesta - Copy.bin": rename it to "Fiesta.exe" (right click on it and select "Rename");

5) Right click and drag the new file to your desktop; when you release it, select "Create shortcuts here";

6) From now on, ignore the Fiesta launcher you normally use (to avoid the error) and double click this shortcut to go directly to the game.

Keep in mind you will need to run the launcher to get future updates, and also the original fiesta.bin file (that's why you made a copy and not simply renamed the file, so you still keep the original and a new executable version).

If, after an update, the launcher is still giving errors, keep using the shortcut you made; if the shortcut is also not working, that means the fiesta.bin file was changed during the update, so just repeat the entire process (steps 1 to 6).

• You must have it, its the main Fiesta file, impossible to play without it. If your file explorer dont have extensions enabled (thus showing only "fiesta" and not "fiesta.bin", hover your mouse on all files with "fiesta" name to see wich one is the ".bin"

• Nope it won't let me I just reinstalled the game too. After trying the launcher it gave that bull message about launcher stopped working so I tried renaming fiesta.bin to fiesta.exe and it said I needed permission and was denied access to making changes

• I keep getting

the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43 dll was not found

reinstalling the program may fix this problem

I reinstalling the program like 4 times same thing every time

• if there are several accounts on same computer, usually only one have admin rights. if thats your case (other ppl using your computer with dif account), ask the one with admin rights to do that for you.

If you are the only computer user (and therefor only one acc), then you must have admin rights...

• Amigo, hize exactamente lo que me dices en los pasos, y ahora me sale que la aplicacion no es un a"win32 Valida".

Qué puedo hacer ahora?

• Amigo, hize exactamente lo que me dices en los pasos, y ahora me sale que la aplicacion no es un a"win32 Valida".

Gamigo was aware of the problems with the launcher, and some maintenances ago they said they were going to fix it, and in fact I never had that problem again, and never again I needed to rename fiesta.bin and use a direct shortcut to it.

The problem you mention probably requires reinstalling Fiesta, but sometimes that is not enough, first you need to do a deep uninstall of the game using a specialized program that removes all remaining traces (lots of times, when we uninstall a program, some files, folders and registry entries are not removed, so those specialized programs do a deep search on all related to the program we are uninstalling and delete all leftovers).

You can search for a specialized program, but I recommend using Revo Uninstaller; I use that program for many years, and so happy with it that I even got the paid version; but the free version does a good job so, if you don’t intend to keep using this type of software, no need to pay for it.

Just install Revo, and uninstall Fiesta from that program; it will start with the normal Fiesta uninstaller, and then will give you 3 options of search for remainings: Safe (wont search anything), Moderate, and Advanced. Use last option for a complete removal of Fiesta, and once you finish deleting all remainings, install Fiesta again.