Survey: Fiesta online on Dual Client

• Fiesta Online NA must run on dual client? 39

1. Yes, we wanna dual client (34) 87%
    2. No, we are fine like it is. (5) 13%

I guess that Isya isnt so incredible anymore.. Gamigo could really manage to ruin also this server. It is really sad to go in Uruga and look at the town almost empty. From the moment they implement the new protection system the game is ruined. It would be rly nice if they allow us the dual client (as it was possible for EU server). Please, if you still have a wish to play on this game join the survey.

• LIke I mention in one of the post here 3 thing the community has been asking

1. Multi-client

2. Multi/Same - account login

3. Some kinda of offline vending

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Its useful since I'm a solo player and I just plvl most of my chars so I don't have to do CC & DT etc

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• They should make a market trading board like in other MMOs

you just put up the item you are selling with a price and then wait for someone to buy it so you can freely play the game without setting up a vender

but Gamico makes money off people buying mulit houses and the Sign of tycoon expansion.

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• also for some odd reason a auction house would hurt the population for some odd reason? anyways. yup yup.

Wut?

~Incredible Isya~

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• An auction house (from my understanding) would mean that players wouldnt have to be online to sell their items. While it would make the items reach customers faster, no one would need to vend and thus places like Uruga would appear empty.

• Will be nice if there was any kind of trade. Check shop heroes for example you put items on trade and other people can buy or trade etc.

Gamigo can make an app for smartphones to check if your items are sold etc.

• well see the other platforms, scatters the player base. which than makes you just stand in a que for other things and the mushroom vendors that helped the population going was a nice strong point to keeping the home platform aka fiesta populations online. which that community than helps the non sequiter aka random players come to a certain spot and begin to meet newer people. aka a trading hub. an auction house would just be people reading boxes. not actually meeting up and talking about something else. and that would make it more focused towards a solo type games even if it's mmorpg. and even our guilds are always going even if you're in a quiet guild. but that would make our guilds regimental. and that is two hurts at that to solo-er or even smaller groups. it's economy under capitalism and communal values. and most social engineers know that.

• it would only hurt the population because technically half of the people logged on the game are afk vendors.

~Incredible Isya~

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• We wouldn't be afk vending if there were other ways to sell our stuff other than "afk vend", sure u can roar but that doesn't always get u responses.~

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• We should have some sort of offline vending which we have been asking 10 years ago since OS was the publisher. But I wouldnt like a pure auction thing something that has a just buy out, fix price and auction.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• K so dual client is fixed why we still debating this? Lol

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• it's just being interested while figuring out new play technique's that may help us even if we have a dual client thing going today.