reaper and/or spec ultimate guide HELP

• Hey people (waving)

can anyone here help me and share some guide using trickster(reaper or spec or both) :?::?:
    i'm new on this game so i don't know much about it like:

- stats builds :thumbup:

- skill empowerment 8)
    - skill combo :evil:

- good pvp or pve :/

and more

thank's so much in advance ;)

• Seems like there is a trickster guide in english!

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane

The post was edited 1 time, last by Light ().

• Tricksters for Starters

33/35 Dex 25 Spr X to str - Proper Build. You can go with 50 dex if you so choose, but you sacrifice damage for survivability.

Gears should primarily focus highly on Str Dex/End Spr. Like fighters, tricksters SP pool is pretty low and skills take a LARGE amount of SP ','

If you're going to buy into the cash shop, focus on Def Dmg and Crit gears - I'll explain why shortly.

I play reaper and lean more towards DPS and Crits as my wife plays mage...oh the fun we have lol

Skill Point distribution is touch and go here. People prefer heavy dmg over burst damage for some reason. If you're using claws - Hey HEY! Burst Damage and Crits Galore! DS - Welp, while you deal heavier damage, not a lot of crits come flying out unless you're rocking a completed lic and heavy crit sc.

You will want to cool down your soul gathering skills for sure, ALL of them. If you're going DS, I'd ask a spec as I stuck to claws as it was my go-to from the get-go after many trial and error runs with tricksters.

You can increase your Soul Consuming Skills with Atk points, but I saved mine for Harsh Blow and Soul Trap for the obvious reasons - Mob Control.

Enfeeblement should also be considered for Cooling down as if you are to solo farm, it makes for a great escape mechanic when you need it if you're hp is running too low or if you're gonna ice something with soul-trap.

As far as gear - This is a personal choice depending on what weapon you are going to use, but as I said above, focus on Str Dex/End Spr.

When you unlock Harsh Blow and Soul Trap - Vanity Dance set will serve you VERY WELL in the future...so keep an eye out for it.

Cash Shop Stuff - Everyone likes to be able to take a beating while dishing out one...sure, but let's face it. Trix have low defense and rely on evasion to save their asses unless they're full +9/10 50/100% extended and rocking "tanky" gears. You can sacrifice a lot of damage here from the cash shop for survivability, or you can hybrid yourself with Dmg Def and Crit. I prefer the Dmg Def and Crit...as a reaper, my crits hit harder than standard crits do thanks to the unique passive. The choice of "Tranky Trix" or "Glass Cannon"...hmmm, I went hybrid and mixed Def Dmg and Crits. Lets just say that I can occasionally steal aggression from a 100% charmed glad that's using HoF Violence and Vit *shrugs* - My goal has been to steal aggression from knights - and I've only done it once!...only because they forgot to SK and D. Slash with Neglect Set on what we were killin ROFL!

Hope this gives you a good idea on what you can do with your trix :-)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shawn_V01 ().

• Are you going to cap?

If so full STR

I’ll post screens of my skill empowerment laters.

End/dex gear

Reaper for pvp can take down glads etc

Spec for pve trash at pvp tbh since they have zero gap closing capabilities and cc that can land on a target.

• Full Str makes Specs glass cannons...and relatively weak to countering mages and archers.

If they're going to participate in *cough* GT's...they'll need that extra incentive boost...but they're straight PVM, not soo much.

While we can take down Glads, we have to get utterly lucky between skill use, set switching, and timing. One Miss is all it takes to ruin destroying a Glad, only to find ourselves eating the pavement...and if done right, we can drop knights as well. I've done it with +5 claws and full Crit SC lmao! The sound of Glass shattering around a knight. Ahhh the fun and chaos to behold LMAO!

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I can't say much for PvP, Reapers or cap content, but my full STR 115 spectre is not a glass cannon.. He has tanked Lava Avanas a few times with no problem even while using BotS.

If you're planning on doing mostly PvE stuff, my recommendation is to go full STR Spectre. Their DPS is very high, they have decent survivability and the gears are relatively affordable.

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• Honestly the dex In build at cap isn’t worth it. My Assassin hits upward of 7.7k+ evasion with a full str build. It can consistently out perform a glad due to its skills versatility.

Specs are just bad in pvp imo. V slow too much investment for very little reward.

• str and int are pretty worthless in higher levels overall (honestly like all the stats are). dex and spr are the only ones that carry a difference, and end if you have a shield though i am always a sucker for every point of def i can squeeze into every character.

so in the end I suggest doing what you feel is right. The points do not make that much of a difference once all is said and done. Gears and weapons and jewels will affect you way more.

• Someone should upload videos on spectre in ddf or high level raids. Alot of players that want to tricksters don't have guide path in what they should be doing at higher levels.

• True dmg ie str/int are one of the most valuable stats at cap

Dex has zero use at cap

25 spr is fine if that’s what you like. To suggest otherwise is boarding on re donk ku lass

If you are a cleric/knight can get behind the end suggestions for op block rates as well.

Basically any DD orientated class ie tricks (let’s keep on topic guys)

Wants either full str

Or 25 spr full str

As specs passive can guarantee a 100% CR no need for spr. A reapers passive benefits from crits so I’d utilise the spr In this case.

I could potentially upload some raid videos when I’m not so busy irl.

Gav

• Honestly the dex In build at cap isn’t worth it. My Assassin hits upward of 7.7k+ evasion with a full str build. It can consistently out perform a glad due to its skills versatility.

Specs are just bad in pvp imo. V slow too much investment for very little reward.

send a screenshot of your reap with 7.7k eva, add me discord Malf#7997

winner of the 2019 Isya pvp tournament

• I mean my reaper is entirely uncsed atm and I’m not going to bother csing it to send you a screen shot.

When I am csed I’ll make sure you get one.

Gav

also put it in here please ^^:)

• I love the amount of discussion taking place here in regards to tricksters.

Been a good while since this class got attention, and could explain the massive hike in gear prices.

To be perfectly honest, I prefer to survive over dealing the damage as my character IS married to a MAGE after all. Her AoE's hurt more than my ST and HB...and that says a lot.

I go for the survivability due to there may be a chance that I do NOT freeze everything, and I don't always rock +9/10's as it were.

let's reach into the depths of Solo or Duo play...not often do you find mid-level clerics, and the Cash Shop potions DO add up in costs eventually.

Going hybrid may take away from your Raw Damage, but as a Reaper, my crits make up for that lack of Raw Damage as my Free Points are 25 spr 35 dex X Str...so I keep a-float rather easily to say the least and I jam out with +12 claws *shrugs*

Gear doesn't always make the player...how you play and utilize your skills and sets to YOUR advantage makes it so.

ANYWHO!...(coughs)

• I love the amount of discussion taking place here in regards to tricksters.

Been a good while since this class got attention

i really did not expect many people will post :D will hope tricksters got good re-balance

• Ever since Harsh Blow and Soul Trap got changed to deal Physical damage instead of Magical, the class has been in more desire. They work wonders in instances and expo's after 60 thanks to Soul Trap. Paired with a mage, mob control is rather easy and makes the class desired once again, especially since burst damage is relevant again thanks to the LONG awaited change.

Sure, Harsh Blow and Soul Trap isn't as strong as Nova and Inferno or Devastate, but its a huge improvement.

• Is an old post but i have a question to ask.

I have a weird idea of changing my Spectre build as 25SPR and Rest Dex recently. The idea trigger me due to most player around me always looking for HP/Aim/Eva on gears/jewels (i mean why not Str/Int Def on Fighter and Mage?). We have a drop of Reaper top at 3xxxHP, 3xxxAim and 2xxxEva (no other stats) and it sold for over 40G+, actually price i dont know cuz i just got the share after weeks.

I wonder our advantage is high Aim and Evasion, why not make full use of the ability instead of going Str and buy gears with decent Aim/Eva. CoC weapon already have decent damage, I assume 140 points less in Str won't kick me out from the DPS group, my excellent aim landed all hits without fail probably keep my DPS look better. (I don't PvP.)

Please pull my idea down so i won't purchase re-set scroll if you think this isn't right.... haha

Does anyone know how many % bonus for Aim/Eva at 140 points spent in Dex?