Betting Game....... When will they implemet multi client use

• What kind of work you do that you can play an mmorpg, aren't you suppose to be working not playing Lmao.

SgnT3Gp.gif

that is why ppl should try hard to study and get a job where you can enjoy and work and do whatever you want. many ppl have job which can play at work too

• that is why ppl should try hard to study and get a job where you can enjoy and work and do whatever you want. many ppl have job which can play at work too

:thumbup:

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

• or perhaps some jobs are free time hours during lunches etc. and you immediately jump into the game. anything is truthfully their choices for the population itself not the community on this forum. I mean the entire game population. that is the "players" need some important fixes. this isn't even something stupid like oh that area seems like the placement of this rock which stops the black bears is a bit harder to navigate around. so.... that is simple graphical fixes where as we're talking about you need to work on the interior pieces... that is why i'm pretty sure they should have fixed this other security company or asked politely to that security company so that everyone is clear about how it should go with it. instead of jumping the shark and not telling the actual players what is happening. silliness to even ask about the darn scandalous or bug abusers. that isn't our right to tell the company about it. that is their JOB... not ours. and THEY SHOULDN'T hurting the population if a "bug" happens. even if it's prevailing to the community... the idea of using a way into the administration settings on YOUR computer is already a giant O.O. because my first idea is to step away from LOGGING IN. because my computer is important to my own uses. such as my LOCATION PROGRAM being ON because it asks me to know where it is in xginecode3? seriously. i'm starting to think that xginecode is the problem here entirely and why is anyone trying to say that sandboxie is wrong?....

• Well now without playing 2 chars equally, i can check for potential spider webs as my mage casts Inferno, see what's happening on the street as i throw Nova, or turn on microwave as i cast ice field..... its so borring lol, we need action, im used to be 100% focused on both chars, there wasnt any time to be wasted.

Now Fiesta feels like Bingo at old retiremnts home

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• lets say i wanna enhace items on account 1 and stones on account 2 how the heck to get strone to account 1 to enhance ??

so i have to trade to some1 i know?? if non of them online so i have to trade to a stranger? or drop it somewhere and quick relogg to pick up? ( now problem with logging issue i cant logg in and items proof==> happy ending) looking for a solution that i am not depends to other ppl

killing your game in the way you creating trouble

• Back in the day(2008/2011), when multi-client wasn't really a thing, I used to use two spare character slots on each account... One for each: Guild leader and Guild member, of two different storage guilds. If I wanted to transfer items to one account, I just logged into the character that's the guild member with the item, place it in guild storage, and log the guild leader account and take it out.

But these days, it's much quicker to level characters, so people often have more characters in use. so two random storage characters on one account is kind of annoying. but it is an option o.-

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• Sadly we are all froming storage GS to join accounts ...uuuufff feels like stone age

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• but back then, it didn't cost 50 gold to make a new guild. It was 1gold in 2011, I don't remember if it was at that in 2008, but then again back in 2008, you were considered rich if you had 500silvers. But considering the economy, it was still a bit for some to make two guilds even at 1gold.

Sooo... when is "buying guild" gonna enter the market place again for storages? I'll start!

S> Guild for guild storage!

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• lol. having two account characters in a random guild. does not do anything to help your leveling character. and it takes weeks to change guild master level if you need to go from one person to another within your own accounts. lmao. so bye bye guild ideas.

• LF an other lvl system to lvl no more drop repeats pls if no multi logg, who gonna afk for others if they have to choice play or afk

• lol. having two account characters in a random guild. does not do anything to help your leveling character. and it takes weeks to change guild master level if you need to go from one person to another within your own accounts. lmao. so bye bye guild ideas.

No, you own both guilds, you have two characters on each account, so 4 in total. You never change guild master.
    You have A1(guild master in Account A of guild A), A2(Guild member of Guild B), B1(Guild master in Account B of Guild B) and B2(Member of Guild A)

So you want to transfer item from Account A to B? Put item in storage, pull it out on Character A2, place in guild storage. Log out, and log into Account B, and log into Character B1 and pull it out of guild storage, then put it into regular storage and pull out on the character you want from Account B.
    Then if you want to put whatever item back, just log Char B2 and place in Guild A storage,then log account A to pull out again.

I am only stating how guild transfers worked back in the day. This is how we all did it, for those of us who did.

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

• Aw man, i have been always using one GS guild, Admins chras on every acc, and simply pass GM, it was never a biggie for me to wait a week.

But maaaan, this totally changes our way of play, it complicates things so much, I really really really really really do not want to go back to where we were few years back. really do not wanna

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tillla ().

• We're over here talking about Multi n such...I'm here trying to figure out how Likes work x'D

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• if the dev want we do so complicates , just to trade item to other chars then this game is really suck and so bad wasting time for just trade something

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO.....30 days lic to dual log hahahahhahhaahaha

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju