Betting Game....... When will they implemet multi client use

• When will they add function to use more then one acc 42

1. Never (19) 45%
    2. On next Maintanace (14/06/2018) (12) 29%
    3. By Xmas (7) 17%
    4. By the end of Summer (7) 17%
    5. Whow I can add optinos additionally (5) 12%
    6. On monday (11/06/2018) (0) 0%

As i see they have betting game considering football.

Lets make some similar game..

Who will be closest to guess when will they implement muticlient usage in game?

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• Oooh, this seems like a "fun" game! Voted based on a mix of expectation/reality. (Expectation being not too far, and reality being really far)

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

"Difficulty doesn't apply to us." - Gray

• pls, im totaally out of ideas wt to put as options, just tell me what u want added and i ll add it lol

Altho im somehow leaning towards 'Never' option

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• If I thought "Never", I wouldn't be here at the moment. :(

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

• I can vote for all 6 options! I choose that!

So I'll be right no matter which I pick! Can I claim my prize now instead of later when results are in?

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• Wellp, sadly there is no option to choose only one.

or im blind and cant see it

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• From their famous words of "soon" with the server transfer thing, I kinda expect it to work like that with the multi client thing..

It would probably be a lot better for them to allow Sandboxie up until their own version of multi-client is ready to go.. o.- If not, otherwise we'll get the "soon" again

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• Idk...Maybe when they fix the DCS? Just a thought.winkwink

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Dcs come and go.... not worried about that, thats their priority. They have learned by now how to fix it, sadly they didnt learn how to prevent it, but that's besides the point

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• The point is; they should focus on fixing the DC's first and foremost before jumping right to multi clienting. I'm sure the majority of us would rather play 2-3 hours or more straight without having to relog 5-10 times inbetween (maybe more.) Bc trust me...I want my 2nd and 3rd client back. But Im also tired of the DC's ;(

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I think, I personally want it on an equal level at this point. Yes, the dcs are annoying af, and I want them gone, but I don't know, what I should do in-game without being able to log more than 1 character. I did my fair share of solo-leveling, and would rather not have to do it all over again - especially when I spent time (and money) to lvl/make chars to help myself in the process.

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

• often when I arrive into the game I always log in both characters/accounts and use them to refill scrolls for which ever one I am work on, also I use my cleric to buff myself. use my party buffs and work on leveling myself as a (all types) for quests and such. I do not power level other people nor do I bother with using a vendor. but having two sides of the coins is always important to what I do for my solo game time. when I do join parties I may bring my cleric as a buffer/helper as well. or I may just pop in with my crusader and helping my new friends as we level together and I have to tab between those two accounts. and they are well aware that it is just me and myself. so. that is why I like that important idea. and that makes me more important to fixing that dual log in/several multi accounts
    as for the disconnection issues. the xginecode issues and the current patch issues aka the newer launcher. it's kind of a giant mess.
    some questions and thinking about it can make me lean towards that being fixed right away:
    1; why were we not noticed/told/ shown about the change from x- trap to xginecode3? and if it didn't work great. than whose in the fault here. because players are the population and if the entire company "goes broke" because it's hurting the population. than why bother without giving us a headup's and what is going to come out when it was added? currently (I) have never ever seen a security company demand you use administration settings on an owned computer. for an online game. !!! so, if they are making the rough days of disconnections right now. again. why are the company workers having to deal with this without communicating within and outside forums so we all know about it? because. as I said. these companies I have never seen before are telling me to change my settings for my favorite game. hmm. i'd be very careful with my own computer at that point. because there is a whole loophole waiting for misguided information from one computer to a security company and on to a game company. so i'm just kind of worried about the disconnections as well as some of the issues about administration setting. thus I am just slowly letting my "slime coined" items go to waste.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 1 time, last by coldstoni ().

• dcs dont worry me much, by now i think we are all used to just get back in...no biggie. Yes i know they affect vending population enormusly. Yes i know it is impossible to buy or sell at this point. They will solve it. They know they need to do so.

I am worried about sudden loss of Sandbox and their sudden promisse to add feature to game.

Seems to me they didnt plan to add this feature in near future, and sudden loss of dual logs kinda made it speed the process.

I am scared of their future half product they will rush to place in game now. Imo they should have added multiple log in feature before they forbid sandoxie.

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• no multi logg less sc ppl spend but they dont see it, and gamers need at least do do 2 things or more in game same time

1. vending while farming ,lvling

2. afking for friends cuz the lvl system forcus you to ( danm picking repeat quest which you need full pt to do fast for 0.1-0.2 %)

3. multi logg to selfi yourself

• I don't understand why you don't have more than one pc/laptop etc. It's not like you can play anyways.

I understand one machine can do multiple stuff but FFS they're cheap AF get one.

By the way "soon next year".

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

• would you like to bring 2 laptops to work or 2 pcs ore even more to work just to able to multi logg?

some work cant use notebook or pc but some work you can, so dont say ppl not allow to play while working

• What kind of work you do that you can play an mmorpg, aren't you suppose to be working not playing Lmao.

SgnT3Gp.gif

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

• Wow....I think it's perfectly clear, it will be fixed til X-mas. When have they fixed things right away?

Just like the server merge lol that many people missed because they were celebrating with their family, or had no money since they spent it on gifts (not staff fault) but they took around a decade to give it "free" and they still managed to charge $20 -25. :thumbup:

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Watch your mouth sunshine