Permanent item pricing

• to keep it simple, some permanent items are more expensive than they really should be based on their size/item slot, ill mark its current price, and an updated price that should be considered.

permanent mini houses

- current price : 1000 slimecoins

- new price : 1000 slimecoins

permanent mini pets

-current price : 1000 slimecoins

-new price : 1000 slimecoins

permanent FULL costumes (full body)

-current price : 4500 slimecoins

-new price :4500 slimecoins

permanent aura's

-current price : 4500 slimecoins

-new price : 4500 slimecoins

now that the reasonable ones are out of the way.

permanent glasses

- current price : 4500 slimecoins

- new price :1000 slimecoins

permanent masks

- new price : 2000 slimecoins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

permanent tank tops/shirts

- new price : 1500 slimecoins

permanent pants

permanent boots

^ these 3 make up 1 costume TOGETHER and should be priced accordingly, for that reason = 4500 total with all 3

continuing on

permanent back item E.G wings/backpacks

- new price : 3500 slimecoins

permanent tails

permanent hats

let me know what you guys/gals think, and if you agree/disagree and what you think the price should be on these permanent items

• A few years ago they did some kind of pricing system where it wasn't only based on the item, but also on the stats of that item since usually a stat like dmg or crit is more wanted than a stat like evasion or aim. And I kind of agree, I don't think a hat that gives 3%aim should be priced the same as a hat that give 3%dmg & 3%def (I'm making this up as an example), seeing as the latter is usually more useful.

However, this previous system didn't last that long since new and stronger items were being introduced to the shop and they were being priced higher than this previous system would normally let them be… However, they got away with it because they knew people would still buy them..

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• +1 I agree you shouldn't have to pay full price for only a part of the costume.

BertIsHere Seems its currently based on percent of the stat and favors dmg/def/crit items over eva/aim which are 53% lower than items with crit/def/dmg. That's more than double the price for dmg/def/crit items but you're right, unless people quit buying, nothing will change. But OP is talking about permanent statless items.

• Oh right, perm statless items! My reply wasn't really relevant then, my apologies

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• +1 yeah it's stupid that a pair of glasses cost so much..

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul