Why did Pagel almost die and what can we do to thrive Pagel again?

• The reason gear is so over priced (and has been for years) is the horrible drop rate. It is the old formula of "supply and demand". The drop rate of gear is kept horribly low so as not to compete with SC items. This is also why enhancement rates are so bad.

Just imagine if 50 blue weapons dropped every other time that a boss monster was killed. It would glut the market with 50 blue weapons. Also, most of them would be still be trash.

However with the current drop rate, you still get the same percentage of trash weapons but the drop rate is so bad you are luck to get a trash level 50 blue weapon.

The same is true for all drops. Most of what you get is trash. But the drop rate is so bad that you're extremely lucky just to get that.

Then it cost a small fortune in real cash to enhance these drops. I'm lucky enough to have a full Point and Strike jewelry set. But there is no way I'd ever sell it now. There is no chance to ever get one again.

• i blame the high prices on greedyness!!! nothing more nothing less, its a freaking free drop you get from killing a boss in a tower or at a dungeon COMPLEET FREE!!!! so even if you sell it for 1 copper you have a profit per gear piece you have sold… but no hell no... or do lvl x10 so that would be for a lvl 20 gear piece 200 silver, for a lvl 25 ring 250 silver… but i see stuff already at that level in vendors for bloody goldpieces and then i not mean just one gold cause then i would say bloody goldpiece, its just ridiculous and insane, and for the rest they complain that they are to rich and that they want a gold sink lmao!!! do yo understand that part? cause that goes way over my head!!! and so it goes for all stuff in game. Blade and soul have this market... no matter on what server you sit you can buy and sell stuff at that place and all arround all servers can see it and buy it. there and there alone you can bring prices down, cause if anybody sell a elrue t2 for exsample for 10 silver shall the next in line sell the same elrue for 9.5 silver . maybe this would be a nice idea for the next step before going into a gold sink mode. ( where only the ppl with tons off gems have benifit.

• What makes you think I have a ton of gems? My total worth (based on todays economy) is probably about 250G in gears ranging from 7x - 11x...I own some nice OC's, but that's it.

I look at prices for 130 and 135s and I just wanna bash my head through a wall.

If people think that others have those kind of G's to throw around so they can get their "gifts"...well, not everyone has that kinda money to pay 10G for a fail 130/135 just to spend $15USD hammering it and probably walking away with it still being fail.

I'm saying our economy is out of control. 35 fighter sets (obviously going to be overpriced) are selling for 5G for fails...duh, fails...but set effect - DERP.

What other sets grant us the utility that fighter sets do? NONE...maybe Safe set for the buff...but that's easy to come by.

Fighters? Might Set, Slash Set, Diminish Set, Defect Set, Blow Set, SHOUT SET...and...oh, that's it.

Clerics? PFFF! 85 sets, Smite Set, Cross Set...and that's about it honestly.

Archers? What set in the lower tier is going to keep them alive long enough to even USE IT?...none.

Mages ? Intellect Set, Advanced Frost Set...that's it. (Sun set woulda been added, but since the Gab Glitch Fix...NOPE)

Tricksters? Nope. Set Switching is a VERY bad idea. Ive tried it, I'm good...NOPE!

Saders? (stare) you're joking...right? Maybe for Moonlight and Sunlight, perhaps illuminating heal, but that's it.

Fighters get the sweet deal of it all. If you're classy, stacked out, charmed, and got a healer backing you up, set switching for particular situations means the costs of those gears will REMAIN high...PERIOD!

Jewelry...60 OJ's have taken over. Its caused a drop in SOME jewels as they can utterly RIVAL 95s and 100 HGs in terms of stats...but not Mdef or other "bases".

Weapons...Blues...Lower Level Boss Titles or they just get p lvl'd...then there's 50, 70, 91 HG, 105 ML/Lab/LH, 114 SQ/DDF/LH, 120 Leg or whatever you get your paws on, and then finally...FINALLY...DK and 135s...oop...done.

Now, everyone please...stop.

The game has a free market. Til we see gems shrink OUT of the game, prices and "x:1" rates are going to be utter nonsense.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• those ppl who Overprice items or gift rate cuz they are rich, they are killed the server and then they move to other server do the same, no matter which server they stay or playing thier OP stuff killing that server soon or later and what leads to the end?? you guys quit or leave the game like leave Pagel. so what is the point to OP stuff if later server dead and you have to quit?

we start selling item with normal price and gifter should go max for rate 2:1 like in isya, once there is nor more OP server will alive againe, new players can start and affort to play in pagel

• My suggestion to Gamigo is to keep Pagel, Jenira and Enid on a permanent server drop/exp boost in order to entice old and new players to join those servers and make them more lively - and this should be something very pratical and viable since in the past we used to have week ends with drop/exp boost quite often.

This is actually a good idea.

• This is actually a good idea.

rdy suggestion but they mean they did event for drop boost, which isya got buffed too, so was their answer and if all server got buffed then why players should players other server, but they dont check it

• Actually being rich isn't even the issue here. I got more than enough to gear a whole account from 1 to cap.

The problem is drop rate as mentioned.

I'm inactive for about half a year now, but when I was playing I would just farm every time I got the chance to.
    Because of that I ended up with ton of gears for many different levels. I had to make many accounts just to use as a storage.

Now that sounds. Well it isn't actually. This is the result of months of farming for hours nonstop.

Here is where the problem scales up.

The stats make 80% of the drops undesirable. Nobody wants to buy a piece of gear with terrible stats let alone enhance one. They rather be gearless than buy that terrible piece.

Which means, I would make a lot of money for a single piece of gear with amazing stats but all the other gear with terrible stats just sit and collect dust in my storage.

So, not only the gear are hard to obtain but it is very likely that you end up with something terrible once you actually get a drop.

This makes farming feel unrewarding. It is no longer rewarding when you see something drop because you are most likely expecting something that won't sell.

Also, the way the game is heading is driving players away. No one wants to invest money to farm something in a group and wait forever to get what they want.

Not to mention that there is always the possibility that the person incharge would just walk away with all the drops which happens more than one would think.

Surely I wasn't online during the whole past 10 years of the game's life but I was around to see the changes that took place.

The market was at its best when dungeons were doable by a single person. Level 20 to 90 dungeons are my favorite.

I don't have a proof of this but I would bet that the game popularity started to drop ever since gears became farm-able only by parties, groups or guilds only.

• The drop rate is terrible but even if it was improved it would still be a problem.

Not only are their 3 pieces of some sets (top, pants and boots), 4 pieces of others (hat, top, pants and boots) and 5 for others (weapon, hat, top, pants and boots) for 6 different base classes and 11 different prestige classes but there are some level ranges with 2 different sets for the same class (e.g. Intellect and arctic for mages at level 75) or even 3 (the 2 regular 95 sets, e.g. smite and cross for clerics, and advanced sets from LN, e.g. advanced holy).

Which is why I personally really like the concept of OC coins which you can actually buy the piece you desire after doing enough runs, I feel fiesta is a game that would really benefit more from this type of system in ALL content especially since the imbalance in classes and SC benefits make certain classes' set pieces much more desirable and constantly fought over, the rng of the added stats will keep people playing the content but at least they'll get the desired pieces even if they turn out to be fail.

As for the concept of a gold sink the reason I believe it would benefit everyone is it will indirectly lower the price of everything, picture this...

Player A NPCs a green armor piece for cash, this is NEW money coming into the economy, player A gets another green armor piece and sells it to player B for the same price as they would NPC it for, this is money circulating around the economy but not leaving the economy, player A and player B begin farming massive amounts of green armor pieces and accumulate massive amounts of money and buy and sell items between themselves that only they can afford, now player C is a new player and sees the prices that player A and B are selling the gears for and can't afford them, "But the economy is fine since we can afford to pay that much for them" said player A and B.

Gold sinks are meant to take money out of the players hands and give them back to the game to prevent massive excesses of gems, buying HP/SP stones are a gold sink because the money spent on stones is leaving the game.

Some people consider lucky house a gold sink since ig money is spent on coins. It isn't. Anyone getting T5 Xirs and NPCing them will add more money to the economy then is disappearing.

Now let's go back to player A and player B, if they had a proper gold sink they wanted to spend some ig money on they would not have as much to trade between themselves leveling the amount of ig money they had closer to the amount player C has so now player C can afford the green armor pieces, afford the gold sink and, surprise, everyone benefits.

Maybe I'm naive but this is my theory and I believe it is also the current situation and why a gold sink is needed and will help both rich, poor, old and new players.

I hope this clears it up a bit.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I'd be willing to roll a new character or two on Pagel if I knew I'd have an active guild of some sort. (: Would anyone be able to help me out if I rolled a cleric there? I'm on Isya now, but I can't stand the thought of paying for dungeon runs when party play in dungeons is the main premise of a MMO. 😂 All this talk about Pagel's community makes me want to try it out. Thoughts? 😊

• Im down to join :) i totally agree. I have a lvl 3x fighter There and thinking of making an archer/mage if this becomes possible.

But vending has to change too. Too many things overpriced cause of supply/demand being so low

I'd be willing to roll a new character or two on Pagel if I knew I'd have an active guild of some sort. (: Would anyone be able to help me out if I rolled a cleric there? I'm on Isya now, but I can't stand the thought of paying for dungeon runs when party play in dungeons is the main premise of a MMO. 😂 All this talk about Pagel's community makes me want to try it out. Thoughts? 😊

• Put yourselves in the line of fire and group up in Elderline...in the secret zone that people of todays game (only veterans know the spot) don't know about or forgot. lol

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• im currently out of pocket for a while, but when i get back i’d love to take you up on that offer. I want to make farmer chars on 3clients to try to get the economy going.

Would you happen to know what best lvls to stop at for good farming?

• I'm going to make a new character on there today. Will y'all inbox me your character names so that I can add you? Mine will be Yimy. :)

• im currently out of pocket for a while, but when i get back i’d love to take you up on that offer. I want to make farmer chars on 3clients to try to get the economy going.

Would you happen to know what best lvls to stop at for good farming?

Depends what you plan on farming! :) I used a 60ish archer in the tower with a noob for last hit on the iron golem to get 55 blue drops, which I think is the earliest set of blues that you really need. Or you could go 80-90 to farm in CC for 65 blues. Or if its mats you're after to help people with scrolls etc, spam kkp in 7x - added bonus of blue weps potentially too

Oh, and happy to log my HK into eldy when I am able to get online to buff people :)

• Pagel is a server and still is <3

lovehoney~𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖑~lovehoney

queenlove ~𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓴𝓮𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 ~ queenlove

• Damn you still play this game Insano? Hahahah It's been a minute. What's up?

• Hey man!~ Well I quitted for 3, almost 4 years and am back since 2 months. Missed this game and as usual theres always something going on in FIesta which I think is fun! Even on Pagel where people claim it's dead, I'm having so much fun!~ Hop in some time on Pagel man~

And how u been?

• Zao

What you really need to do is to merge Enid and Jeni with Pagel.

Having one server on High and three on low is a slap in the face to people who might want to come back, and a real big slap in the face to newbies that join the game.

Yea I know it would be a hassle...but if you want to save face, and time, this is the ONLY option you have left!

Either start taking profit losses from the cash shop (60% off almost EVERYTHING permanently), increase the success rate of enhancements by 50% permanently, increase the drop rates for Gears by 50% permanently, or reduce the mob strengths of everything past AR by 30% permanently....and dungeon mob HP strength and defense down by 25% permanently.

Serious changes are needed sir.

Look at the bigger picture, not the losses incurred by these types of changes. You make changes for the better of the player, more players swarm, more revenue to be had.

• should give and option too merge 3 low server to 1 server and who else doesnt want the merge can stay on the server enid or jeni who want merge move to pagel. it will make some ppl come back for sure