Auto Buff NPC

• While I get what you're saying... no one asks for buffs from other classes as they are mostly party buffs. Endure skill is however not a party buff and can be used on anyone outside said party and also the ONLY requested buff. So I do not see how these relate.

Also, the NPC cannot move and will be in one map only. A cleric would be able to buff in the current instance, dungeon, etc. and has many OTHER uses besides Endure (like many others have stated). I think that saying HKs only usable skill is Endure "devalues" HKs more than what I suggest. Also, I do use Exts from cash shop + scrolls + marriage buff + buff (have my own clerics for that).

Keeping it at the 100 Endure tier works just as well. Good to see some people think about it instead of just flaming posts or insulting others. Many of the replies lack any real response and show the immaturity of replying without actually reading the thread or putting any thought into the responses. Anyways, I will not be replying anymore because... well... nothing to reply to.

• I've read everyone's reply, but one thing I have failed to notice is why. Why is this needed? As it stand the low level content is pretty well balanced. If you join an academy or manage to find someone to buff you then you are OP and can take on all of the low level monsters very easily.

If the entire point of this is to make it easier then I don't agree. People have become too reliant on cleric buffs. Sure it a big game changer, especially at higher levels, but at low levels. I don't think it's necessary.

Don't really see the need for this. If you're relating to private servers in this scenario then maybe you have the wrong mindset. Private servers intend to make it easier for you in every aspect and although this isn't as extreme, I feel like it's the same thing.

• Except all of lvl 47-94 clerics that is

How? 9x sounds perfect. Just enough to get the spam "buff plz" people off HKs backs while still respecting the privilege of higher end buffs. Have you been to Elderine? I've seen people spam "buff plz" because they could not find anyone for a buff. This would help clerics out while at the same time helping low level players to do their quests. Sometimes you would lose your buff due to dying during some of the harder quests and have to run back often for a rebuff. This would help those players to continue questing.

• Oh geeze, you can tell that the people who come up with these ideas don't actually play a cleric. I have started over on Isya and have a 7x cleric there now. I don't get spammed for buffs, but equally I buff anyone and everyone and have never received a "hey get lost, I don't want your buff because it isn't capped!" Most people are just grateful, not entitled like this OP seems to be.

Clerics tend to have a mind set of wanting to help others. Take away that ability by putting in an npc to do the buffing for them and you basically lose clerics. Grand wouldn't bother logging his cleric in, I wouldn't bother either! And you don't need buffs to level, particularly at the lower levels. If I get one, that's a bonus. (Yes I play other classes too, but clerics are where my heart is at). Learn to play your class properly, without a buff. Learn your limits. That's what defines a good player.

• Oh geeze, you can tell that the people who come up with these ideas don't actually play a cleric. I have started over on Isya and have a 7x cleric there now. I don't get spammed for buffs, but equally I buff anyone and everyone and have never received a "hey get lost, I don't want your buff because it isn't capped!" Most people are just grateful, not entitled like this OP seems to be.

Clerics tend to have a mind set of wanting to help others. Take away that ability by putting in an npc to do the buffing for them and you basically lose clerics. Grand wouldn't bother logging his cleric in, I wouldn't bother either! And you don't need buffs to level, particularly at the lower levels. If I get one, that's a bonus. (Yes I play other classes too, but clerics are where my heart is at). Learn to play your class properly, without a buff. Learn your limits. That's what defines a good player.

Yes i also love clerics, specially guardians i love their healing abilities, altough bad thing is reps (specially those in Burning Rock).

• How? 9x sounds perfect. Just enough to get the spam "buff plz" people off HKs backs while still respecting the privilege of higher end buffs. Have you been to Elderine? I've seen people spam "buff plz" because they could not find anyone for a buff. This would help clerics out while at the same time helping low level players to do their quests. Sometimes you would lose your buff due to dying during some of the harder quests and have to run back often for a rebuff. This would help those players to continue questing.

At this point I don't buy that you even believe the nonsense you're spewing all over the forums. There's no such thing as an NPC giving free endure that is for lvl 95+ that would be fair, since that completely disregards the services of any cleric that is able to buff between levels 47-94. I've been to elderine and I see clerics buffing an entire town for no flipping reason without questions asked. Have you been to elderine? I don't think so. Besides, if you're so bad that you actually need a buff to play with at lower levels, you don't deserve to play the game in my opinion. In the past, we didn't have such OP buffs at our side and we still pulled through. Asking for an NPC handing out free buffs that add 2.5k HP and SP and huge resist rates for poisons and diseases is being spoiled at this point. Besides, what gamigo should aim for is not replacing clerics with some pointless crap like NPC buff, but they should make playing a cleric easier and more exciting so more people would actually be encouraged to play clerics and make their own buffers as they desire. Every buffing cleric from lvl 47 til cap deserves a recognition for their services and should not be belittled by a stupid NPC, and you crybabies should learn to play without having to rely on buffs and also learn to accept buffs as an act of generosity; a gift, as no cleric is obliged to ever buff you.

• At this point I don't buy that you even believe the nonsense you're spewing all over the forums. There's no such thing as an NPC giving free endure that is for lvl 95+ that would be fair, since that completely disregards the services of any cleric that is able to buff between levels 47-94. I've been to elderine and I see clerics buffing an entire town for no flipping reason without questions asked. Have you been to elderine? I don't think so. Besides, if you're so bad that you actually need a buff to play with at lower levels, you don't deserve to play the game in my opinion. In the past, we didn't have such OP buffs at our side and we still pulled through. Asking for an NPC handing out free buffs that add 2.5k HP and SP and huge resist rates for poisons and diseases is being spoiled at this point. Besides, what gamigo should aim for is not replacing clerics with some pointless crap like NPC buff, but they should make playing a cleric easier and more exciting so more people would actually be encouraged to play clerics and make their own buffers as they desire. Every buffing cleric from lvl 47 til cap deserves a recognition for their services and should not be belittled by a stupid NPC, and you crybabies should learn to play without having to rely on buffs and also learn to accept buffs as an act of generosity; a gift, as no cleric is obliged to ever buff you.

TL:DR

AT least some people actually THINK before replying. You obviously never do.