Ultimate Crusader/Templar guide

• enhanced items, and make sure your Light touch and any other survivability skills should be enhanced to cool downs. it keeps you from being dying. of course scrolls pots, hp stones and lots of buffs around to help you.

• im lvl 64 and trying to keep the scrolls that comes with the creation of the character. Should I use them always? Because, they just last 1h.

At which level do I get light touch?

• yes use those scrolls without care, you wil be able to buy a bunch of T4 scrolls later

:/Buff Crusaders at all levels:/

• hey guys! I just made a Crusader and it is becoming a bit hard to keep leveling because saders are really squishy.

Any advice to improve my survavility?

end and dex gear. Enhanced items. Crusaders have a lot of survivability sounds like you are under geared

• im lvl 64 and trying to keep the scrolls that comes with the creation of the character. Should I use them always? Because, they just last 1h.

At which level do I get light touch?

Like Yeng said, go for End gears if you on budget. You get Light touch at 70 and hmu on disc or in game, i'll pass u some stuff.

• thank you all so much for your tips.
    i will look for end on my gear.

Like Yeng said, go for End gears if you on budget. You get Light touch at 70 and hmu on disc or in game, i'll pass u some stuff.

thanks!! which is you name ingame?

• Hey new Crusader here! I was wondering if i can see you hotbar to see how u placed your skills :o

Btw like you guide makes things easy for new people but also wondering for more pvp oriented crusader what skills you'll prioritize?

• I was wondering if i can see you hotbar to see how u placed your skills

Thats from my Support-skilled Crusader:

nFyw2CP.png

The dmg field is on my 1st Mouse Button and the Shield on my Mousewheel

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Hey new Crusader here! I was wondering if i can see you hotbar to see how u placed your skills :o

Btw like you guide makes things easy for new people but also wondering for more pvp oriented crusader what skills you'll prioritize?

I have attached a screen shot of skill bar to show the skill points and rough idea of using hotkeys for certain skills. You can use it as a base and alter your skill bar as you go till you get the comfortable with your new key binds.

Bala the Goated Templar

Haha you were a crus pro yourself before you quit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bala ().