Global Gold Sink - Suggestion/Solution

• Welp...I've done all I can to entice this idea to the Elitist community.

Seems people wanna just lord over gears and keep prices outrageously high for others.

(looks back on his PS4...)

Wait...what?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• The Global Gem Problem is why I really wanna start over at Enid but the server is so dead its not fun to play. I really hope the gms can give enid players some benefit like increased Quest EXP gains/EXP Gains until their population gets a bit better. Seeing only 20-30 people at yesterdays Enid Event was kinda dissapointing

• Enid and Jenira were D.O.A( Dead on Arrival) from the very beginning, there is no way you are going to convince people to start over from 0 on dead servers. They have no reason to.

Players have suggested some sort of gold sink idea hundreds or thousands of times for at least the past 11 years. 11 years and it's a no go. Let this idea rest. Neither the community at large nor Gamigo nor Out-( you know if you know) care enough or want it. It's really not that hard or expensive to make money in game. You dont have to start off getting the best gears and weapons, there has always been cheaper options at any level range. You can use those cheaper options until you either can afford better stuff or you farm better stuff yourself. It should not be easy nor cheap to be the best or one of the best neither in real life nor a video game. There has to be some sort of price you have to pay. Be it time, money or both.

Truthfully, enchancing stuff is the real expensive part in terms of real money, so why should you spend real money just to take a lost in game? +0 gears and weapons are cheap especially averagely stated stuff or less. Why look at the best gears and weapons and feel sad you cant afford it? Take some average or bad stuff, make the most of it and then farm the rest yourself like most people do. If you want cheap you do it yosurself.

• How to fix runtime library error? ;(;(;(;(;(;(

off topic...but, update or roll-back/delete your current runtime updates.

Then consider playing the game off a SD card.

A simple how-to in my signature.

IceNova

Wayyy ahead of you. This thread is old. But since I have the attention of a few GM’s...I pointed them this way.

I’m not sad about not having the “best gear”. I hybrid my characters builds, buy hybrid stat gears (sacrifice dps for def) and move forward with my gameplay.

that is all.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif