Global Gold Sink - Suggestion/Solution

• Zao - Please read, revise, suggest, comment, etc.

People suggested a full wipe of gems and we all start fresh...

People suggested a Taxed Auction House...

People suggested 1-Day cosmetics for in game currency...

People suggested buying Enhancement Bundles for in game currency...

There have been other suggestions as well, but none anyone can actually come to a middle ground on.

I suggested currency drops, using ING cash for 100% success on enhancements, Lucky House Capsule Additions, etc.

I figured, lets go this route.

For 1 Gem - 10 Gems personally "given as an offering to the gods" we build up to a server wide boost as well as a personal boost. Players can choose what type of buff to give an offering up for and will receive a minor boost in exchange.

Combined Server Total will grant the following buffs for the server (will not activate globally):

-- Resets Monthly-- Total Resets to 0 Gems if a Milestone is NOT met within 30 days!!!!

50 Gems - 1 Day 10% EXP Increase (Stacks with EXP Cards, Daily Boost, and Rest Bonus)

100 Gems - 1 Day 10% Drop Rate Increase (Stacks with Active Rants, Daily Boost, and Instance Bonus)

200 Gems - 1 Day 20% Charm of Might Effect (Will Stack with Other Charms)

275 Gems - 1 Day 100% Drop Rate Increase (Stacks with other War Rants, Daily Boost, and Instance Bonus)

350 Gems - 1 Day 50% EXP Increase (Stacks with EXP Cards, Daily Boost, and Rest Bonus)

500 Gems - 3 Day 100% Drop Rate Increase (Stacks with Active Rants, Daily Boost, and Rest Bonus)

750 Gems - 1 Day 50% Charm of Might Effect (Will Stack with Other Charms)

1,000 Gems - 7 Day 50% Dungeon and Instance Drop Boost, Dungeon Bosses respawn reduced by 50% (Stacks with ALL Drop Boosters and Boosts)

1,500 Gems - World Bosses Respawn 50% quicker, Double Chest Spawns for 1 Day!

2,500 Gems - World Bosses Respawn 50% quicker, TRIPLE Chest Spawns for 3 Days! (Overrides 1500 Gem Reward IF awarded during active period, timer refreshed)

-GLOBAL ONE TIME ONLY REWARDS (every 90 Days!)- Global Total will reset to 0 Gems if a Milestone Is NOT met within 90 days!!!!

10,000 Gems (Global Bonus, Total Counts Between ALL Servers) - 7 Day 50% Success Increase to Enhancements (Stacks with Perfect, Super, Mega and Ultra Bundle Gold Nines)

20,000 Gems (Global Bonus, Total Counts Between ALL Servers) - 30 Day 100% World Boss, Dungeon and Instances Drop Boost, Dungeon and World Bosses respawn 75% quicker and Hardcore Chests spawn will be 5 times the normal amount, with a drop rate increase of 200%

Personal Bonuses will be of the following available bonuses for a specific noted time limit and only ONE can be active at a time. No further donations can be made until the current "bonus effect" has depleted. These bonuses SHOULD NOT be extended by maintenance/resets. They should act as scrolls or player-buffs.

You can pick ANY of the 1 - 5G bonuses multiple times and as often as you like, however, once you have picked a 10G bonus, you can NOT pick any of the lesser offering bonuses until your 10G offering bonus has ran out.

1G Offering Bonuses

10% 1 hour Drop Increase (stacks with daily, war rant and instance bonuses)

10% 1 hour EXP Boost (stacks with daily, exp card, and rest bonus)

3G Offering Bonuses (In a Lump Sum)

30% Travel Speed for 1 hour (Overrides any speed scroll in use, including Christmas tree buff)

Immunity Buff for 1 hour (100% resistance to Poison, Disease, Illness, Bleeding and Curses - Can not be purged or stolen. Overrides immunity skill)

5G Offering Bonuses (In a Lump Sum)

10% Def and Mdef Increase for 2 hours (will stack with ALL charm types)

10% Aim and Evasion Increase for 2 hours (stacks with ALL SC Item bonuses, Scrolls, and Potions)

10% Dmg and Mdmg Increase for 2 hours (will stack with ALL charm types)

10G Offering Bonuses (In a Lump Sum)

20% 1 day Quest EXP Boost

50% 1 day EXP Boost

50% 1 day Drop Increase

(Will receive on of the following at random after picking one of the above 10G donation Bonuses)

Fame Capsule 1 x3

Supreme Gold Nine T5 x1 (30% Success and Double Increase)

Starlight Fragment of Bijou x1 (100% Successful enhancement per use)

Illuminating Crystal of Bijou x1 (100% protection from downgrade, 50% success and double chance)

--The Supreme Gold Nine, Starlight Fragment, and Illuminating Crystal of Bijou SHOULD NOT be included in the cash shop, as these are unique items, and should be tradable. What better a way to entice the community to pool together, and in the longer run, help each other to help themselves and their guildmates?

These ideas MAY entice the community to actually pool together and drive our insane economy back to a stable rate. This will also entice new players to stick around since us veterans have soo many G's to throw around anymore. It is VERY unlikely we will see the total Gems reach even 500...so there wouldn't be any major worry people. The personal buffs are rather self explanatory, and YES...30% travel speed increase would mean we all run as fast as a 240 speed mount. Archers gonna love that one, as will mages.

With this type of gold sink in place, the influx of players means more revenue for Gamgio.

Win for the economy, Win for the Player, WIN for Gamigo.

This will DRIVE the insane economy back down and entice people to party more for repeats that offer gold, which could in turn drive cash shop sales for Charms, EXP HOLDS, Quest EXP Boosters, and even Enhancement Bundles so people can maximize their Donations for those personal boosts as well as those 2 Global Server Boosts...

Think about that Gamigo...More Profit, More Players, MORE PROFIT, More fun to be had! Not to mention the player Economy will stabilize within a matter of weeks or LESS!

Enhancement Success for Gold and Gems (again...lol)

For tiers 3 - 5 only

We should be able to pay the blacksmith a specific amount of currency to increase our success rate for 5 minutes Only Once per Day. This is a simple idea, and could be rather easy to code in. Consider it basically an Extra Gold Nine...as the blacksmith will have to utilize materials of their own to increase the successful enhancement of the equipment.

2 Gems - Extra boost of 25% success

5 Gems - Extra boost of 25% success with 1 guaranteed +2 success

10 Gems - Extra boost of 50% success

25 Gems - Extra boost of 50% success with 2 guaranteed +2 successes (75% base chance with Ultra Gold Nine, not including +x% from Blessed Stones)

50 Gems - Extra boost of 50% success with Crystal of Bijou and Fragments of Bijou Only - Degrade Rate down to 0%

The amount of people that would literally FLOCK to the blacksmith for this extra incentive would make for an utterly PERFECT gold sink. Make this lovely feature available 4 times a month, and I'd say every Saturday. Gives the school kids and working adults a chance to take advantage of this.

Why so many gems for 50% chance? It takes less than 5 minutes to waste through a bundle...and going for +9/10 on gears or +12 on weapons...you can burn through 3 bundles in 5 minutes. Gamigo makes money, you get your enhancement successes, everyone's happy. Right? Right :-D

50G for +50% Success with CoB and Frags? Insane! Well, yes...of course. Lets face it. Enhancing Legendary and Bracelets is a STRAIGHT PAIN IN THE *ehem*. Why not make it LESS of a pain in the *ehem* to get leg's to +12 and braces to +10/15/20 and take the hit to the pocket? Ive wasted HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS of fragments and CoB's trying to enhance these things...I'd rather take a HIT to the ING Wallet and get my gear to where I want it instead of spending 2 - 5 days in abyss and HC's farming for these things again, and I am sure hundreds of you would all agree this would be MUCH better, especially with a 0% downgrade rate.

Location Warp Scrolls (usable on the Main Map shortcut: U)

1 Scroll for 25g

3 Scrolls for 50g

5 Scrolls for 2G

~~Seems a LOT of players would definitely go for this one, as it will help them with those IRRITATING long haul BACK AND FORTH quests. Sure, we can town scroll to turn in, but what about that AGGRAVATING LONG WALK back?! This would surely appease the community and it DOES NOT cut into your profits since I've not seen these scrolls being purchased from the SC Store...and you give them away with attendance events SO!...

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

**MY TAKE on a very viable Gold Sink Below**

Click Me

The post was edited 10 times, last by Shawn_V01: Refined Costs for Rewards (3rd time now), few grammatical errors, and added one more Idea, and added in some more enticing 10G rewards... Added in a bonus for Dungeons and Instances Refined, Reworded, and Added in a few other snippets for better reading and thoughtful replies. ().

• Hey Shawn_V01 , thank you for your suggestions! I really like your enthusiasm.

There's one question I have about those offerings: did you plan to make them temporary only? The way I see it, if you want to get players down from the amounts of Gems they have, then they won't have as many any more later on, so the offerings can not be done any more. What is your plan after your plan has been successful? ;)

Again, thanks for your enthusiasm!

• Zao

Well, I did give this some thought...but considering the time this games been up and running, and the amount of us that still remain, I'd say we as a whole could reach the 25k Gem mark. As far as the "monthly" boosts go, those were just a ball-park figure to get the idea rolling. I've been waiting for other players to join in and throw in their ideas.

I know the amount of G's required is a bit steep for those 2 Global boosts, but hey...gotta aim for something that benefits EVERYONE and Gamigo as well.

The number can be adjusted or the "count reset" could be once every 6 months?

If we DID reach the 250k Gem mark, sales for enhancements more than likely would Skyrocket as everyone would be all over it and spinning those gears and buying of whatever type of bundles you guys decide to put up for sale would FLY off the shelves.

Now the bigger picture here, being that with this type of Give-and-Get could literally drain the economy down back to when the servers were only a few years old and the most people had was about 10-21G...til the coding got fixed.

With our economy out of control currently, this would be the Win-for-Win solution that benefits everyone, even Gamigo, as players of old may return, and fresh blood would flood the market and probably stick around longer than they currently do.

I've been racking my brain about the best possible way to approach a viable gold sink, and this would be the best alternative that I could offer.

My suggestions for boosts doesn't have to be utilized, but I wouldn't go about handing out sleezy rewards that no one will want. Those particular boosts are viable to the End-Game players as well as us Mid-Game players...if the values are too high, a minor adjust can be made.

Given the amount of G's that we can produce with End-Game quests and Repeats...as well as NPC'n gears...keeping the economy alive wouldn't be that difficult for a lot of capped players, as well as keeping academy's funded which keeps other players from being broke. The plan is to keep the Global Boosts available, as well as the private bonuses so that players are still enticed to utilize their G's to get those Higher Longer Lasting bonuses...leading up to a Global Bonus...the one that might be ultimately attractive would be the 50% extra success increase to enhancements, at least that's how I feel about it.

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

Click Me

• I like this idea, but as Zao says, what happens once everyone's money has been spent? I can see it working the first time around just fine, MAYBE the second time, but once all those gems are gone? What happens then? Do we wait for another 10 years to get the gems built up before it can happen again? Or do we then adjust the amount needed to reflect the economy on a monthly basis, which is a lot of work and frankly I don't even know if Gamigo has the data of how much in game currency is out there.

IF this was put out there as a "hey veterans, we want more people to play and we need your help to get new players, this is a one time event, lets make it happen!" type thing, then that might work? Maybe every 6 months/annually?

• and not to forget those that not have that amount of gems... so basicly what you try to say is to make the rich gamer even richer and the poor even more poor.. cause let us call a cat a cat... all those boss farming and raiding is just good for 1 thing right??? drops!!! drops that can be sold after finishing the farming part or raid, and for what price? if ppl gone put all their gems what they have into your system... then who is there to buy the drops? nobody… so whats the point to get even more lootchests? another account to fill up storages with items that not sell? i believe its the meaning that the poppulation grow with active ppl… and not with puppets that are used for storage. i get it old school players have probably a bunch of gems by now… but new ppl are'nt that rich tho… and it take time to get to the point where old school ppl sit today.

The idea would be good if it would be possible to link on guild… that you can put your gems into the guild… that the leader by those things you named above and that everybody in guild enjoy these " buffs" … that you can go with your guild to raids and your guild alone… maybe then this would be worth to work out. but as i see it now… not that much to be honest, but hey thats my opinion only…

• SittingPretty

Good point! I didn't really think about that one. I've been soo busy here lately with inventory, bonus payouts, and some hiring/firing/retiring paperwork that I kinda went overboard with my thought process lmao! I might make some changes to it, but it would be a separate post.

Zao

She's right, and while my idea is sound in principle, the fact that I forgot to calculate the economy's "rebuilding" factor after such a sink is put into play. We could alter the amount required to better suit the "after-affects". But if we lower them too low, the game would more than likely take a turn for the worst in essence and be built around those buffs to be included as well as "full SC and Enhanced gears". You guys are infamous for this, not saying anything bad against making money...but to the simple fact since the 105 cap, things have been...desirable.

PrinceOfPersia

Building these buffs around guild only would take a lot of coding. Do you know how many guilds are out there? Super Small - Raiding. That's an ass ton of code to implement, and there would be a hell of a lot more bugs with these buffs than expected. Individual buffs and global incentive would be the best way to go, because having personal buffs be scroll-based buffs would be simple to code, and once the amount for the current global buff is reached, it triggers for the whole server. No Mess, clean and simple.

On the real, given the way our cap raises keep going and the amount of G's one could produce by selling end-game green gear drops and doing repeats...well, that is why the amount is soo high. I've heard that one can produce up to 3G a day with EXP hold and spamming a particular end-game repeat. SO!...I could work around this...but let's not jump the gun. This idea is just a rough-draft and a place holder, but Zao and the Gamgio team can make adjustments and fine tune the buffs and rewards or whatever to what they see fit.

Click Me

• Don't beat yourself Shawn, RL has a nasty habit of getting in the way, and even the most thought out plans often miss something that a fresh pair of eyes will pick up :)

• More input from the community and even the staff is needed.

The more viable input I receive, the better I can make this idea!

Click Me

• Zao

Feel free to pop into my convo box and pitch me some of the major ideas you guys have going on.

A players input would benefit you all there at gamigo...on the real :-)

Click Me

• Zao

I've changed up the values some, and included another one of my older ideas, but to be less...effective for us which in turn would enable you guys there to make more money and keep the players happy in the longer run.

After thinking back, and asking around a little bit, I figured out the amount of Gems one could acquire through the means of particular repeats and specific quests on a daily basis at the Near-Cap to Capped players. Your statement about these bonuses being applied once the amount of G's being drained after what...say, a few months...would be entirely difficult to obtain, and that is true. I did the math, and made some minor adjustments, and incorporated the 4 servers current situations. Isya (and then Pagel) will be responsible for the first two or three global boosts, and I've extended the length of time they last.

I've also refined some of the Personal Bonuses and even added in a few that MIGHT make you guys there in the office CRINGE a little bit, but this also meets the players expectations as Enhancement Items have been asked to be put in game for G's...and what a better way to go about it than by making it so the Sacrifice is to a Greater Good for everyone? Fiesta has been about pooling together, and having a Party...Right? This is a STEP in the right direction in my eyes.

Think of my idea as a Charity Event. You give for the greater good in most cases and receive a Tax Incentive (at least here in the states you do). Where our donations go to benefit EVERYONE across the game in the longer haul, we're also helping our lovely community out in the process! Win Win for us, and even then, a win win for you guys too! People will start to pool together and come back to rinse and repeat the process aiming for that glorious Global Incentive...or both of them :P

Sure, the hype will die down, but everyone will still want a piece of that pie eventually and the sink will be a vital part of the game, as long as it doesn't go to your development teams head and the feel the desire to build content around the induction of these types of bonuses plus a full "battle rattle" from the cash shop and enhanced gears. --Not trying to take a personal stab here, but that seems to be the trend lately.

Click Me

• Great suggestion, however I'm concerned that your server donation starting amounts are too little. There are quite a few players now can fund 50Gems in the blink of an eye. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, however the way you set it up, players would receive double bonuses (personal and server wide) pretty quickly. I would suggest a remake the Gems cost list for the server and 2x for players in terms of Gem costs (not including enhancement bonuses from Gems cost, those look right, even perfect to me).

I mean 275 Gems for a 100% boost? We could end up having that rate permanently one day each month. If we look at the personal bonus, 30% speed boost as well as immunity boost, (yes I love it but mobs will hate you, and 100% immunity is way too much, make it on par with in game equipment, or 50% at most), assuming I play for an hour each day and I pay 3G each time for the boost, and I play 10 days a month, I would've put in 30G which is roughly 1/10 of the 275 needed for a 100% boost. You would only need 10 capped players to reach this level of boost and I believe we have more players than that!

What I mean is players do not have to specifically look at monthly boosts to achieve it, and as you said, a capped player could easily make 3G a day (not from trading with other players).

Also would the monthly bonuses stack with previous tiers? Would the enhancement boost gems add towards the total monthly count? That would add a lot of boosts very quickly. So yes, the bonuses you presented could use some (drastic) adjustments to be viable and not too overpowered.

I figured let's go this route.

For 1 Gem - 10 Gems personally "given as an offering to the gods" we build up to a server wide boost as well as a personal boost. Players can choose what type of buff to give an offering up for and will receive a minor boost in exchange.

Too confusing. Just 10x the monthly numbers so we can see immediately. Unless what you mean is each player can only contribute 10G to the monthly bonus. But I'm inclined to believe you meant the personal boosts are from 1 - 10 Gems each and each offering counts towards the monthly total.

1,000 Gems - 3 Day 50% Charm of Might Effect (Will Stack with Other Charms)

1,500 Gems - World Bosses Respawn reduced by 50%, Double Chest Spawns for 1Day!

No to the charms. Imagine newbies joining on the 50% charm day and being OP and then wondering after why did I go splat? You could turn this into a personal blessing - for 100G or something maybe.

Also you might like to elaborate for those who may not understand by double chest spawns you're referring to the chests the world boss spawns upon it's death. I took a while wondering why you would like more treasure chests as most people declare it useless.

I believe this is a bit much for each donation. Make a random capsule which has a chance for one of those (Make that starlight extremely rare) but also have other less desired items like purple pots. Or just skip this bonus altogether. Paying for a couple of boosts and getting the boost is good enough IMHO.

It make sense to not expect the same level of server bonus each month so I really don't see an issue with what happens after a few rounds. People don't really need the bonuses to play after all, it is just a bonus. However, I could see Isya and Pagel hitting 2500 monthly for quite a few months easily.

On a side note, I could see servers other than Isya and Pagel struggling on reaching the required Gems amount.

So for them, would you lower the rate to be consistent for all (keeping them as what you've already written)? Or specially change the monthly Gems requirements for these servers? What would you say Shawn_V01 ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by hani850 ().

• hani850 Hold up here, you're presuming that everyone on those servers has a multitude of gems. Let me set you straight on that. I've played fiesta for YEARS (back almost to the very start of the game!) and I have never had more than 4G to my name! Giving people like me a chance to contribute if we wish to is a good idea, it doesn't exclude us. And I'm kind of a proud player - I wouldn't expect people to donate hundreds of gems to boost me lol.

• hani850

The buffs are a Pick and Choose only one. Similar to a daily reward of either exp or drops.

If gamigo is going to utilize my idea, I seriously doubt they're going to allow each buff to be granted.

I also stated that only one buff can be activated at a time for 1 hour.

Server Wide Bonuses would cause an issue? Have you charmed as a level 1 character? (ROFLMAO - Coughs soo hard laughing) 50% boosted dmg def on a newbie is basically them applying def and mdef scrolls...TIER 1 at that *shrugs*

The amount of gems we can accumulate by doing specific end game content, will keep the economy afloat.

The Global boosts most likely would start from those of us on Isya and Pagel. Those from Jeni and Eni who are refugee's on pagel/isya would most likely go back to their home servers and assist in the Global Pot. *facepalm*

Look, I'm not trying to be rude here, but you really didn't look at the bigger picture did you? You really feel that people would put all their G's into this upon initial release? I don't. This is a *hey, look at me, buy me* type of marketing ploy that quite honestly, is meant to move product that's slow moving or dead-stock.

*facepalm*

Click Me

• On the real, given the way our cap raises keep going and the amount of G's one could produce by selling end-game green gear drops and doing repeats...well, that is why the amount is soo high. I've heard that one can produce up to 3G a day with EXP hold and spamming a particular end-game repeat. SO!...I could work around this...but let's not jump the gun. This idea is just a rough-draft and a place holder, but Zao and the Gamgio team can make adjustments and fine tune the buffs and rewards or whatever to what they see fit.

First SittingPretty Did I say that everyone has gems? No. I even calculated based on what Shawn was saying that a capped player can easily get 3G a day from farming/questing/selling to NPC. It's great that you want to contribute, and you can. But the monthly thing isn't up to you if it is implemented, it's a joint effort from everyone. :)

Did I say I was rich? No. Am I rich? No. I am not promoting a drastic price change. Maybe the personal bonuses prices shawn stated should remain the same. Most of my concerns about price are from the monthly bonuses. This is a discussion, we should be sharing our opinions. Nothing I say is set in stone, nothing Shawn says is set in stone. You can state a price list you think is fair, that's the point of a discussion. I am stating what I think is fair, and something I can afford occasionally only.

Second Shawn_V01 I can see that buffs are pick and choose for the player personal bonus. I was asking for the monthly pooled bonus not the personal bonuses. I am also asking partially because it is impossible to control monthly bonus payouts unless you and your friends are the only ones participating. What if someone wants to work towards the exp boost but someone else pushes it past the mark into world boss drops? Could the different type of bonuses for Gems cost merge or stack in the monthly boosts to help this issue?

Also did I say something wrong about the personal buffs being for 1 hour? I said in my calculations: If I were to play an hour a day for 10 days in a month I would have spent 30G. It would take 10 players doing that more or less, to reach the said 275 bonus. We have more players than that.

Shawn_V01 wrote:

Server Wide Bonuses would cause an issue? Have you charmed as a level 1 character? (ROFLMAO - Coughs soo hard laughing) 50% boosted dmg def on a newbie is basically them applying def and mdef scrolls...TIER 1 at that *shrugs*

Here I am only looking as from a perspective of a newbie. A change of this sort will be noticeable during game play. Let's say I had other opportunities to charm as a level 1. Yes it did make a noticeable difference in killing normal monsters. I don't mean it will make them OP I mean it will make them use to being less squishy, and affect their perception later. It takes more of an effect at later levels, maybe 5x, but you could argue they they'll know what charms are by then.

Lastly, on your comment Shawn, "You didn't look at the bigger picture... do you think people would sink their gems on day 1". No I don't think people would sink their gems in day one, like I said in my initial post, you don't have to work towards a monthly boost, you could just get personal boosts for yourself for those benefits. I personally - no I am not rich, don't assume - would get the personal boosts for the speed and immunity buffs.

I can see the good in the system and I can see how it will help the gold sink in total. I want it to be something workable.

Shawn_V01 wrote:

Those from Jeni and Eni who are refugee's on pagel/isya would most likely go back to their home servers and assist in the Global Pot.

If this happens it'll be great!

It's just not a given that they'll go back in my opinion.

hani850 wrote:

It make sense to not expect the same level of server bonus each month so I really don't see an issue with what happens after a few rounds. People don't really need the bonuses to play after all, it is just a bonus. However, I could see Isya and Pagel hitting 2500 monthly for quite a few months easily.

Like I said in my initial post, I expect this to be a bonus rather than a monthly or must do thing.

However based on how many capped players there are in these servers, and based on the 3G numbers you've calculated, which I've quoted above, I feel that the number is achievable.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with keeping the 2500G monthly bonus as it is. I just think the first few bonuses should either give less or cost more.

What I do think will happen, is that most likely players with capped characters will be the ones to make use of the personal bonuses or other players, who were initially rich in gems.

-- Resets Monthly--

200 Gems - 1 Day 10% EXP Increase (Stacks with EXP Cards, Daily Boost, and Rest Bonus)

300 Gems - 1 Day 10% Drop Rate Increase (Stacks with Active Rants, Daily Boost, and Instance Bonus)

400 Gems - 1 Day 20% Charm of Might Effect (Will Stack with Other Charms)

500 Gems - 3 Day 100% Drop Rate Increase (Stacks with other War Rants, Daily Boost, and Instance Bonus)

1,000 Gems - 7 Day 20% EXP Increase (Stacks with EXP Cards, Daily Boost, and Rest Bonus)

1,100 Gems - 7 Day 100% Drop Rate Increase (Stacks with Active Rants, Daily Boost, and Rest Bonus)

1,300 Gems - 3 Day 20% Charm of Might Effect (Will Stack with Other Charms)

1,500 Gems - World Bosses Respawn reduced by 50%, Double World Boss Chest Spawns for 3 Days!

2,500 Gems - World Bosses Respawn reduced by 50%, TRIPLE World Boss Chest Spawns for 3 Days!

And by the way, this was a gold sink idea after all. It'll be ideal if gem amounts went down and all in game items started selling for less. It's actually ideal to deplete the gems amount immediately in the first place to fast forward the lowering of prices. Nothing's going to be perfect and you're still going to have greedy item sellers but we can't control people can we?

Excuse me but I doubt you've read my post properly before laughing.

I am merely voicing my concerns not tearing down your structure. I know you said you're not trying to be rude but there's no need for you to blatantly react like I'm here to fight you with a nubby level 1 sword, instead of calmly discussing back, thanks.

• You made your point. You also have a strong opinion in regards to "things" as well...are you looking for a job? :-D:/ LOL! I need more people like you in my office.

The bonuses set for the monthly pool were meant to be a lure in essence, like how Gamigo and other businesses do bogo's or b2g3, and in this case, the rewards could be considered "punch card rewards"...or something like that. (Gotta keep it simple for the others out there)

Basically, you spend on your personal buffs, you walk away with a bigger bonus later down the line.

Incentive for Greater Incentive.

Basically, give to get and walk away with more than you give. In all reality, this type of sink would also bring back some of the older players when they see that they can literally play the game to its fullest and not be 100% reliant on Cash Shop Items all the time, especially if a few of those particular boosts are granted. I know quite a few people who would come back if they knew that they could spend their G's on making more for later, and then finding out that a global bonus on world bosses means more chances for better gear to continue on their pursuit of capping.

Speaking of those bonuses...I need to also add in another, and I didn't think about this earlier. Call it a total lapse or brain fart.

Dungeons and Instances...heavily farmed and utilized. *facepalm* Geez...why didn't I think of this before!

Gotta include those on the rewards table! (facedesk):D

Click Me

• Actually I am looking for a job lol. I have one but I'm looking.

In regards to being not cash shop reliant all the time, maybe enhancement for gems is what we need. With the current enhancement rate as it is, introducing a Gems capsule (like the fame capsule or LuckyHouse capsule) with a range of 1 day costume pieces, roars, tears, tevas, crabs and enhancement stones (of which 100% no chance of breaking would be the rarest) at a rate of 1G per capsule might make sense to me. I never understood why we didn't have this instead of the lucky house coins for a gold sink. Why do we have a 'gold sink' that limits how much gold we can sink? (Also you can potentially win more gold back with the jackpot/dice system).

I see Shawn mentioned LuckyHouse capsules in his post, as fame capsules as a bonus from purchasing personal bonuses appears. I think there's no need for the capsules as part of the bonus, but as a separate system. This will allow more gold sinking (with or without the monthly bonus, although I would think without). It may also be easier to implement the capsule system as there is already existing code for it.

I really like Shawn's idea of paying Gems to have a set boost to enhancement rates (not breakability) as it doesn't affect Gamigo's income and will still benefit all the players. But I think most players would appreciate red eyes more, and obtaining those may be plausible without affecting Gamigo's income through a non 100% chance to obtain (aka the capsule system above). I can see a bit of issue where players obtain the wrong tier but that shouldn't be much of a problem if you can only obtain the capsule through LuckyHouse capsules as it has a level limit.

(Also maybe you forgot because those dungeon/instances are part of normal server wide increased drop rate boosts)

• So after doing some business analytics and such...

This gold sink would actually work in our favor, especially given that the amount of Gems we all can produce. If you think about it, our current Economy has evolved around the 2G for 1k SC.

With Inflation running rampant, the gifting and SC:G ratio is a bit too high. Once the G's start to diminish to g's and silver, our economy will balance out to the way it originally was and how it was intended to stay, but with the Neps repeat upon releasing offering as much as it did, along with other repeats shelling out a ton of Silver and Gold, plus a few situations where certain repeats could be abused due to glitchy turn-ins...our economy spiraled out of control.

Now, once our G's start to diminish, players of old will MAY return since they can now once again afford the gears they need to actually proceed with the game and leveling. However, as someone has mentioned earlier, our games drop rate is atrocious and the cost of SC items makes it a less than desirable game to play at the current point in time. While this is true to an extent, you don't need to be utterly maximized out in Cash Shop items to level to cap and people have proven this many times. It makes it faster yes, but it isn't ultimately required.

Gamigo should take steps to allow players to play efficiently and effectively or with ease if they choose to...not force us to be in fully enhanced gear and 100% charmed while a particular class maintains the ultimate role of DPS and Tank. Any class can tank, and this is proven on a daily basis...but there are certain scenarios whereas a Gladiator is needed no matter what, and this puts a struggle on various other classes.

We need an extremely viable gold sink so other players as well as new ones will come to this game and revitalize it. Another thing that should be considered is opening the entire world to Level 1's once again. There are players out there that have created their maximum number of accounts (Two of for each prestige and one for Perms) who are now getting ultimately bored by redoing the newbie levels and such.

So in closing...

1. Gold Sink

2. Drop Rate Fix

3. End-Game Mechanics Fix

4. Cash Shop Pricing changes

5. Gamigo listening to the player base at long last and heeding our advice and suggestions as we have committed ourselves to this game for MANY years.

Click Me