Phew, finally Elerea, Veralya and Zao are done with the arduous work in the burning rock area! The new paths for a swift and more direct travel route have been hammered out, and so they go back to the headquarters in Elderine to celebrate. More changes are incoming though, so there is no time to dawdle!
Client Version: 1.02.232
- New paths have been added to the map “Burning Rock” to improve navigation in that map.
- You will now still receive Kingdom Quest Reward even if you are in a death state at the end of the Kingdom Quest, if of course, you are eligible for it.
- To prevent the intentional failure of the Kingdom Quest “King Kong Phino's Mess”, the monster “King Kong Phinofly” will regenerate its HP at a certain point.
- The wait time until the Wedding ceremony starts has been decreased to 10 minutes.
- The attendance event is back with a few changes:
- The attendance event will be available every month. Make sure to connect daily to check it out!
- You will receive a daily reward if you are connected for at least 30 minutes.
- You must be connected consecutively for at least 7 days to receive your weekly reward. (e.g. If you received the daily stamps for the first 6 days, missed day 7 and come back on day 8, you will not be eligible for the weekly reward)
- A bug where it was possible to view the Guild storage while being in the Academy has been fixed.
- (EU ONLY) A bug where the tooltip of the quests 891, 888, 880 & 870 was being shown on unrelated monsters has been fixed.
- (EU ONLY) A bug where the camera will not react properly if getting too close to the gate of the instance “Dragon’s Tomb” has been fixed.
- (NA ONLY) A bug where the Jackpot list of the Slot machines in the Lucky House would randomly reset has been fixed.
- A bug where the Friend points will reset at a certain amount has been fixed.
- A bug where the enhanced aura for the mount “Cap the Fire Fox” wasn’t visible has been fixed.
- A bug affecting the outfit “Bat Attire” has been fixed.
Your Fiesta Online Team
From DE patchnotes (overview of Daily rewards of attendance)
Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht der täglichen Belohnungen: