Fiesta Online TOS/Privacy Policy

• It has come to my attention a long time ago that Fiesta Online's registration privacy policy and TOS (Terms of Service) agreement links were empty. Today I randomly decided to check out the game TOS and still, there is nothing there. So yeah, what happens if you sign an empty TOS? Are you exempt from rules? As in Gamigo can't take action against you since they failed to state their own TOS? xD

The links in question:
    http://register.gamigo.com/terms/?site=legal_terms&lang=en
    http://register.gamigo.com/terms/?site=data_security&lang=en

Do we even explicitly say we agree to the game rules (the forum ones)? I know you could say "by playing the game you agree to the rules", but that's usually stated in the TOS.
    Technically we (as players) could do what we want ingame and Gamigo shouldn't be able to say otherwise. As we could take legal action due to the lack of TOS/Game rules.

Also for those interested, take a look at Section 7: CANCELLATION POLICY of Itemshop TOS. Does this mean you could request a cancellation order on luckybox content? :/

Gamigo please fix them before some troll decides to take legal action. I'm no lawyer but this does seem dangerous for Gamigo's side.

Thanks,
    Puff

The post was edited 1 time, last by Puff ().

• Hello Puff,

thank you for noticing it a long time ago and writing it into the forum now.

We are looking into it, but we want to remind everyone that this is no carte blanche to do whatever you want., even if you applied during a time where the link did not work.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Zao

• The first time I noticed I thought it was just one of those times when the forums/store won't load. xD

But yeah, thanks for looking into it.

Puff~

• O.O well that seemed a tad passive aggressive there.. not how a cm should talk to us 'norms'

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• I hope in time you understand my brand of humor, it is not mean, rather of the ‘calling-you-out’ kind of flavor, but I can take at least as much as I dish out. Otherwise, life’s just not worth living imho. With all I do, I don’t want to step on your toes ;) and as I already stated before on the forums, I’m not expecting you to get me right away, and I realize that you all have been burned before, so I understand it will take time until you trust me to say the truth or be on your side.

Regards

Zao

• Your post wasn't really funny or humorous. Don't need smiles to "soften blows" just don't be mean. O.o

It's humorus if you get the irony of the situation. I.E the timing.

But again all humor is subjective, what one person sees as Bottom the other sees as a Donkey.

• I hope in time you understand my brand of humor, it is not mean, rather of the ‘calling-you-out’ kind of flavor, but I can take at least as much as I dish out. Otherwise, life’s just not worth living imho. With all I do, I don’t want to step on your toes ;) and as I already stated before on the forums, I’m not expecting you to get me right away, and I realize that you all have been burned before, so I understand it will take time until you trust me to say the truth or be on your side.

Regards

Zao

Meme lord zao strikes again