MoverMain.shn InitError!!

• Mandy,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues with accessing Fiesta Online! This issue often appears if there was a connection issue between your client and the patching server when downloading an update. The last time I experienced this issue, taking the following steps resolved my game launcher error.

If you navigate to your Fiesta Online installation folder on your hard drive, right click the file 'FiestaRepairTool.exe' and select 'Run as Administrator'. This will bring up the Repair Tool launcher's interface. From this screen, click 'Select a Version' and scroll to the bottom and select '1.02.229'. Next, select the save button located underneath the Honeying. You should receive a message stating that the save was successful!

Next time you open the Fiesta Online Launcher it will initiate the patching process again and it should download the appropriate files to correct your problem. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I wish you the best of luck with your adventures in Fiesta!

- Toastie

winkwink

slimehap Teva | Bijou | Pagel | Isya slimehap

Bf0Fakz.png

Toastie | 9x Archer (Teva -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 115 Spectre (Bijou -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 1xx Templar (Isya)

lovehoney Although our origins may be lost, our homes live on in our hearts. Thank you Fiesta for the great eleven years of memories. lovehoney

• ^ who's this fake gm ?_?

I'm not trying to impersonate personnel at Gamigo, Hamsters! I am just a fellow player that enjoys lending a helping hand where I feel my expertise is applicable. Sorry if I offended you. lovehoney

slimeghost

slimehap Teva | Bijou | Pagel | Isya slimehap

Bf0Fakz.png

Toastie | 9x Archer (Teva -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 115 Spectre (Bijou -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 1xx Templar (Isya)

lovehoney Although our origins may be lost, our homes live on in our hearts. Thank you Fiesta for the great eleven years of memories. lovehoney

• Thanks so much. it worked :D . And don´t care for comments like the Hamster, the point is help like you do n.n