ID has been blocked

• why i get blocked after i disconnect??? this happen to my friend also...GM or what ever please respond..thank you||

ISYA PLAYER'S

coinslimehahacoin

Utusan_Suria [Knight] 120

_Utus4N_ [Ranger] 105

Y0kai [Mage] 78

SumanDark [Crusader] 70

• I saw couple of roars abt ppl's acc being blocked because got gifted by illegal sc from a gifter named RGwl
    I also heard gamigo asks PLAYERS to PAY BACK the money that they already paid for with gems ig... if this is not a hoax then,:
    1. what do players have with their horrible security?!
    2. why make gifting ig legal, if they abuse players later to pay back

3. actually, WHAT?!

• Tbh it's not the players fault.. I know gamigo got ripped off but they should make RG pay back all the money, not the ppl who already paid for it ig. (If it's true that they are going to make the blocked ppl pay ofc)

• Tbh it's not the players fault.. I know gamigo got ripped off but they should make RG pay back all the money, not the ppl who already paid for it ig. (If it's true that they are going to make the blocked ppl pay ofc)

but what do you mean ripped? Isn't it just virtual money? Not like they lost dollars ...

• LOL!!!!!

Charge-Backs...

So you just got screwed...royally.

Since Gamigo can't take the money from the "particular player", they're going to go after you for it. #logicofcreditorstoo

Welp, better make a new character and start fresh...and quit accepting gifts from people. Buy your own SC from here on out...like the rest of us workin' folk do.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• but what do you mean ripped? Isn't it just virtual money? Not like they lost dollars ...

Lmao u serious? That is gamigos income. The guy gifted their stuff to ppl, but he didnt actually buy the stuff from sc store for real money, so gamigo got 0 profit.For example It's just like stealing from the store and then selling the stolen stuff. So by "ripped off" i meant that RG has cut their main income route, or at least weakend it.

• Lmao u serious? That is gamigos income. The guy gifted their stuff to ppl, but he didnt actually buy the stuff from sc store for real money, so gamigo got 0 profit.For example It's just like stealing from the store and then selling the stolen stuff. So by "ripped off" i meant that RG has cut their main income route, or at least weakend it.

Yes I got you they had no profit that's their biggest problem. They "gave" away virtual money/items for no real money exchange what a tragedy!

• Well you gotta make money somehow to pay your employees. Anyways, they still shouldn't block the players, cause it's not their fault.

• 8. Trading

Conducting trade under false pretenses is prohibited. The Fiesta Online team does not endorse enhancing items for gold, this is done at your own risk. Trading in Slime Coins is allowed but at your own risk. If any problem occurs, the Fiesta team will neither refund the Slime Coins nor cancel the in-game trade. You will be solely responsible for this kind of transaction. However, we reserve the right to apply sanctions if we receive several complaints on the same player.

• Yeah lets punish the players because all of the knew that the gifter's sc is illegally acquired. I mean there are other gifters but nah, they want that forbidden sc.
    Like no, they dont have any problem with the scammers both buyer and gifter side. Also if scam happens which is rare af, gamigo would have the scammed player's back.

• Actually never mind. About a month ago someone gifted me roars. We were doing CC and he seemed cool and he was gifting roars to everyone so we could vouch for him.