[Guide] Common Launcher Fixes

• Hey Isyans,

Are you experiencing any trouble with your launcher?

If you have a problem with your game during launch or if your launcher is not working, please try these steps before creating a thread.

1. Run as administrator. Always run a patch as administrator.

2. Check your antivirus/anti-malware software. These may interfere with the game, or mark files as viruses. Always make sure they are disabled or set to allow Fiesta files when you run Fiesta. You can check if any files have been deleted by opening your antivirus software.

3. Windows updates. If your computer's windows is not up to date or has outstanding updates, please update it.

4. Repair tool - Always run this as administrator and go back at least 5 patches from the current version (The current version is the largest number on the list). You may need to run this several times. There is a guide for this here: [Guide] Fiesta Repair Tool 2.0 (the only thing that’s different is that the repair tool comes pre-installed now).

5. Graphic Drivers - It is possible that you may need to update your graphic drivers, or downgrade them. Check the version you are using and get drivers from your computer's graphic card provider's webpage.

6. .NET framework 3.5 - run the .NET framework 3.5 installer to see if it is installed and/or set up correctly.

7. DirectX - Please make sure you have a current version of DirectX installed to play Fiesta.

8. Reinstall into a different game folder: This sounds unimportant, but please try to reinstall the game to another game folder, even if the original folder was completely removed from the system! Just change the suggested name of the game folder from the installation window.

9. Restart your computer/router/modem - Some errors are associated with these.

If none of these work, please create a thread under the Technical Support sub forums.

Regards,

-Your Fiesta Online Team~

• Or just renew your D3DX9_45.dll file into your main “gamigo>fiesta online” folder.

*Many new people who download the launcher.exe file. are missing the D3Dx9_45.dll file. that’s why they get the most prevent issues. try this and it will be okay! IF you get the “0xc00007b” error file

Greetings.

^^<3

• 91e76ba0c51359f44041ebfa9aed83acI'm having issues with my launcher where if I quit the game or forced exited and try to relaunch the game I get this error code and cant get the game to work again without redownloading. I have updated all drivers possible via a ticket support. Tried the repair tool and also no success. The error code is the image on top right corner.

• the launcher works fine for me but when i select the character to connect to the server it says "the client has been illegally manipulated, please reinstall your client"

please help

• hey guys im tryingto log in and the luncher is giving me an error ...it says bad image error and it wants me to reinstall and I tried that and its still giving me that error … code 0xc000007b

• Why havent Gamigo, in all the years they hoested this game, updated the launchers to work without any "repairtool" or the other hints and tips? i cant run this on my win 10 machines(i have 2) but the win 7 works like a charm. But i know people who do run it on win10 so i wonder why a general launcher with all bugfixes and updateded patches havent been made.

• Why havent Gamigo, in all the years they hoested this game, updated the launchers to work without any "repairtool" or the other hints and tips? i cant run this on my win 10 machines(i have 2) but the win 7 works like a charm. But i know people who do run it on win10 so i wonder why a general launcher with all bugfixes and updateded patches havent been made.

Every game will have bugs and problems. Not everyone will need the repair tool in their time playing the game, however if you do run into a problem, it's there to help.

I and a few others I've talked to have no problem running the game on a windows 10 machine, although I would not rule out that there are some differences between windows version which could cause problems in running the game.

• i know honeyteddy. the thing is: its the same for 11 year now. :D i dont blame you, cus im sure ur doing what u can within ur power, but someone is nerfing this on purpose cus ive logged in from time to time on the accs that worked from time to time, and as i said in the other thread: its the same problems. whaat? :D