MintyGreens - Virtual Fiesta Gallery

• fantasy_feather_weapons_by_immortalrae-db6xdt4.jpg

gag_weapons_by_immortalrae-db6xdbg.jpg

a_space_weapons_all_7_colors_by_immortalrae-da9s1wx.jpg

totally not stalking this thread

I absolutely adore the first weapon skins set and the second! The second is just so cute and would look adorable in the Fiesta animation. I'd love to slice n dice my enemies with a wooden spoon 1h & dinner plate shield. ;)

Fiesta honestly needs MORE hairstyle options and I love yours. I also wish we could do highlights or more than one color of hair. I've seen PServers do it and it just adds another layer of customization.

The monster bottoms definitely should be added since they would go really nicely with the monster tank tops.

A whale mount would be absolutely precious but I love the ice skating mount idea! It would be cool if as you skate it kinda made ice beneath you. (I totally didn't get that idea from Frozone from the incredibles:D)

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• I am really glad you liked so many of my designs! :) Thank you!

I wish we could do multiple hair colors as well or maybe at least a color wheel where we can get the exact shade we want. I do think the Gag Weapon Skins would look awesome in the fiesta animation style! And would be so much fun to beat up a slime with them! Other artists designed some adorable monster bottoms too, though I do like mine quite a lot. It would just make sense to have some monster bottoms that match the tank tops.

The whale mount and the kraken are 2 of my favorite but as you said the ice skates I would REALLY love to see in game! I tried also roller skates as well, part of a 60's design look I did with a poodle skirt and leather jackets, oh and a jukebox house.

• please can we have all of those items in shop? Promise i will pay hard money for it! The ideas are beyond great and beautiful and worth money!! 😍😍😍

• Amazing designs, but i feel like thats why it has a high chance of not being added xD
    Aside from going through the whole process of copyright n other stuff to use your work. like how they dont want to hire freelance devs o3o

but Yea, i have some ideas too, but it gets put off because When i think of it being in fiesta, it just doesnt match the VERY simple artstyle fiesta has o3o like they will have to dull out the design to put it in o3o

But there are some that would fit pretty well o:
    Nice work tho *3*

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• Thank you @sakura_andra for liking my designs so much! I would love to see more of my designs make it in game. Maybe someday!

@yengaphiwatbryden thank you as well XD I do think some of my designs fit fiesta quite well, and maybe they would have to adjust some of the things I designed but it would just make me happy to see some of my design immortalized in the game.

• Oh Wow Rae! I love your Art Gallery :love: This was something I missed so much of artists posting up to watch and relax. My favorite design of yours in which I would absolutely love to see being implemented on the store is the "Kimono Ninja". I absolutely adore it! I love Kimonos and anything blue and green. I really hope they implement this Kimono design of yours in the cash shop. I would definitely be putting it on one of my pixels asap <3

Katahrah 131 HK slimefacewall LilyBloom 129 Lockhoneysleep Frena 129 Gladslimerage Nympha 128 SSslimeheadphonesBayoneta 128 ReaperslimedevilKonuichii 125 Saderunsurehoney

Cypion ~ISYA~

• Oh Wow Rae! I love your Art Gallery :love: This was something I missed so much of artists posting up to watch and relax. My favorite design of yours in which I would absolutely love to see being implemented on the store is the "Kimono Ninja". I absolutely adore it! I love Kimonos and anything blue and green. I really hope they implement this Kimono design of yours in the cash shop. I would definitely be putting it on one of my pixels asap <3

Awww thank you for that! I am glad you were able to relax watching it! Yes, I do very much love that kimono design, i like that its more modern looking like a kimono dress and I really want some more green designs in game :X <3

I want to get some more of my personal fiesta pictures painted of my characters soon, I want to try and remember to record them as well and post.

909-9097457_manga-sticker-animegirl-blushing-schoolgirl-kawaii-anime-girl.png