Rip Sandbox

• So let me get this straight, Gamigo changed TOS and allowed to log in up to 3 accounts.

They did nothing to make that possible, so players found out about Sandboxie and game was blossoming.

Now they concluded that Sandboxie is not allowed but did nothing to make it possible to log those 3 accs they allowed.

So they broke game to limits close to unplayble, people be rage quitting, and now they are looking for solution to make it possible to log more accounts??

COOULDNT YOU DO SOME RESEARCH AND TESTING BEFORE MAKING CHANGES?????????????????????????????

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• Makes zero sense chicken. This needs a hot fix and an official statement made on the progress come Monday. Nothing but a negative impact on the state of the game. Hope gamigo can see where we are coming from & the potential put of for newer players.

Gratz on your wizard malphar top I was very happy for you. Nice stats as well!

• I mean its such sloppy business, you simply can not implement changes without doing research before, and after your actions create mayhem they simply promisse solution but dont know when????? what is this, third grade primary school business classes????

thank you. love my new mal top :)))) too bad that from 6 mins dt runns, now run lasts 40+ mins, reasons, no ppl, constant dc, then again no ppl etc etc, so ima take a break till they figure out how to do business, or maybey i can send to them my 10yr old to teach them

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• Empty promises from gamigo.

iVqUCHa.gif

Ricoshey Lvl 70 Archer- Isya

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• Yeah, the whole "we're working towards making more clients playable at once" thing is never gonna come to pass. Say goodbye to multi-clients! honeyrofl

• I think the gamigo staff needs to move faster. this isn't useable because sandboxie is not a random program it's in many other "bigger" game companies. such as (other game companies). and that is all legalized under those game companies t.o.s so, I am just wondering why this is taking so much issues even to log in on fiesta. anyways, the "gamigo" people need to move faster. no breaks no going to have a weekend free days. back to work and finish this issue because hot fixes are because of a bad job in the first place.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 1 time, last by coldstoni ().

• Fiesta is experiencing a major player loss, if gamigo doesn't patch it up like RIGHT NOW, the game will die inevitably.

iVqUCHa.gif

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• Do not get me wrong, they see Sandboxie as cheat tool, Fine by me, it was annoying to have additional programm installed just to run a game anyways

but

They had to have done research, they must have realised over 75% of ppl were using that, and to forbid it???? Without their original solution for that issue????

And now when they realised what has happened, Isya Server now became empty like Pagel... now they promisse fix without any deadline? (not that their deadlines would mean anytihing tho)

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• Umm sandboxie is not a cheat program. as I pointed out. it is used by many other bigger companies. the solution of gamigo and xginecode need to fix their own issues within their own choices because if they use a cheap security company than it's going to be a huge issue here. time to get up and get online and get to work. no weekends as I said.

• If I understood correctly Gamigo developed Xigncode.

Now, seing how they operate this game over past many years, what can we expect from something they actually developed?

My bad missread

''* XignCode has not been developed directly by gamigo.''

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tillla ().

• o.O whut? gamigo is making a random xigncode security program... lol. :huh: lmao. okies everyone out of the pool lets see if they put enough chlorine in that bath. lol

• Gamigo should offer more free rewards to people who are interested to test new stuff in test servers, that would influence detailed feedback and provide enough information to the devs to pinpoint the bugs/errors and fix them.

And perhaps don't rush such complex patches like xigncode3.

Shaking my head, gamigo…..

Shaking my head.

iVqUCHa.gif

currently mad at gamigo

-Mark Twain

• ''* XignCode has not been developed directly by gamigo.''

My mistake, I misread, was shocked how could they even expand their business if game part of it is dying lol

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• XIGNCODE has not been developed by Gamigo. Most of the issue caused by this program cannot be dealt by Gamigo itself and has to be dealt by the XIGNCODE team. As for patching, i regret to say that the developers have gone home for the weekend and we will not see any change or emergency maintenance before Monday. This will however leave them some time to think about how to go about the whole situation. Guys i feel the same pain as you do and would like to use Sandboxie as well as i have only been using it for the past week. However, third party program (which Sandboxie is categorized as) are no longer allowed. Reading on the discord, i can say that both Akher and Kuroneko disagree on keeping XIGNCODE. Unfortunately, this is out of their hands as the decision relies on the developers and their superiors. They did say however that the team has found a way to possibly implement a multi log in but that they are currently discussing on the best way to implement it. Do remember that fiesta is an old game that was poorly coded to begin with and that recoding the game or adding any new features can cause issues.

They are currently aware that the longer they wait, the more player they lose. I do hope to see a maintenance on Monday or at least an update on the current situation. I also wanted to add that a rollback is no longer possible as transactions as well as questing was made in game. A rollback would mean losing all that newly acquired data and like the forum update said, they do not intend to go back but will instead work on fixing the current issue with XIGNCODE.

Akher himself told us that the testing servers went well with the program but that since testing servers and live servers are different, some issue can occur.

I am on your side guys and have been having fiesta withdrawal. Tried other MMORPG's but was too sad and ended up watching Dramas on drama fever instead.. I hope they will fix everything though, else this really means the end of Fiesta Online..

queenlove

• their soon for multi clients :( we know how long Their SOON ist, i guess until all left and they dont bother to make multi client any more. Tschüss idiots Dev

• You have to understand that implementing a Multi log in the game does take time. The game was not created by Gamigo and the current coding were not done properly by the company who created the game. They are also keeping XIGNCODE and no longer allowing third party software because they found out that some people were using cheating programs. It has only been a couple of days, we need to be comprehensive and give them some time. The disconnection issue should be resolved before Wednesday at most. After that, they will work on implementing the Multi log in client which should maybe take from one week to 1-2 months (That is the time frame i have in mind for such coding in a game like fiesta and was not approved by any GM or DEV)

The developers are not in any way idiots, you should be careful of what you say on the forum as to not be Banned from it. It is simply complicated to work on someone else's work and can sometimes cause some issues. XIGNCODE did work properly on the test server, but test servers and live servers are completely different, hence the possibility of issues like the ones that we are experiencing at the moment.

I know this is an inconvenience and i am on your side on regards to this, just try to relax, play another game in the meantime and come back when there's a fix (Which is what i am doing at the moment.)

queenlove

• we understand they will not allowe third party programs, fine, but shouldnt they implement multicleint option before they made this mess????

anways, i think i speak for many ppl

Let me know when they fix their issues so i can get back to my game i played happlily long time before they started piling up their mess

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

• I hope gamigo can fix it soon since the longer they take to fix it more players will stop playing honeysad

I present the history of Isya after patch: honeyshocked

Wednesday

SmSyNCR.jpg

Thursday

FtUKUSc.jpg

Friday

72N12DV.jpg

QYR1bTi.jpg

Saturday (today)

q0w0sb9.jpg

It is very incredible the change of Isya after patch, they have to fix it soon before the damage becomes permanent like it happened to Pagel honeysad I had to stop playing in Pagel because it died, I dont want the same thing to happen to Isya slimecry

oTgng5C.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hekapoo ().

• I too understand that using an non-fiesta/gamigo third party program is part of their thinking but. seriously. that is something that isn't used to create other accounts. and jumping from x-trap to xginecode as security companies is a bad move in the first place. customers/players that work every week and want a free time to play their favorite game or evenings during the peak hours. and if we cannot enter/log in. than our entire game time is cut off. and that right there is a reason to make the entire community even if it's both versions eu and na. and that is a death knell that isn't fickle that isn't worrying about it. but there is a lot of problems here. 1, logging in after that patch. and seeing that the shortcuts are off. (and than telling the customers how to fix it) 2. the dc's from the server. 3. the xginecode freezes. 4. the administration setting on the actual physical computer should not be changed because that makes the computer get upset. and puts 3-5 notice boxes to you for logging. and using making sure you're settings don't work that way (again it's both xgine and gamigos part there) 5. the sandboxie thing was because we used it. freely. and it was all part of legal. stuff. even though we know that eu. has it included. we don't in NA but have another way to work it the same way. so. that brings us back to why bother with sandboxie yes we understand it's not a licensed 3rd party. but still it was used by NA in the first place as a back up way to get our vendors and our other things going yes there are scammers and yes there is issues about the virtual trading in SIDE the game but that needed more work rather than messing within our rights.