I was talking about this topik with Lotis but she is leaving so I have to bring it here.
here is the short convo:
I am writing to you cause poor Seryn seems to be busy (absolute not a problem!) and this is a kind of huge issue and the days are passing on. The advent chain daily questline seems to be a realy good idea, to do different easy daily quests each day to get something (well at least in my opinion that was the original plan).
But the problem is the system stuck in and we need to do 9 chain quests (from Advent calendar 1 to advent calendar 9). Only the last quest gives the ticket. Today i did this LONG and EXTREMLY BORING (specially when we need to do the same thing for 18 days), which took 1,5 hours for me to do with multilog (for +2 dropper) and apple+topaz already prepared! Can you do anything to make things better please?
Here is the copy-paste what i wrote to Seryn:
- Subject: Advent calendar issues I met so far
- Current situation: Yesterday (07.12.2018) i did the quest line on some of my chars. I let me to do it till Advent calendar 9. i tought after it it will be a real daily Q so i waited for today.
- it doesnt countine from Advent calendar 10! on the Avaiable quest list Advent calendar 1 (maybe because i did that quest line what i left at king boogys)
- only the Adven calendar 9 reedemd the ticket. if we get 6 tickets cause of yesterday maint, this means we should get tickets for 7 and 8 too
- failed to delete the quest item turning in the Advent calendar 9 (error message also pops up at the botom right)
- when i was doing the advent calendar quest line yesterday I had it twice ... the first one is from the reset? the second one stopped at boogys where i left it
- Expected situation:
- to countine from the next Advent clendar Q (not like im having problem with getting rich af from selling topaz.. but it takes way too much time to do /char) example: at dec 9th only the Advent Calendar 9, ad dec 10th only the Advent Calendar 10, and so on ... not Advent calendar from 1 to 9 everyday
- give advent ticet from 7 ( i know that 6 is still on the way)
- Reproduction: always
thanks again for your help
EDIT: i just checked it starts from Advent calendar 1 from all of my hars, no matter if i started to do a "leftover Q line" or with the "new" one
EDIT#2: todays eventQ disappeared on one of my char at stage 5.. will be a joy to do this nightmare daily for who know what kind of reward
EDIT#3: my frien d already gave up on the event since it takes at least 1 hour for a char to do that 9 quests for 1 single ticket... and also not knowing what is the reward not helping on it... also looking up on the forums other looses their patience too : Advent Calendar 2018 - Discussion #145 comment for example
Hello Mini Slime,
The daily Quest Chain is indeed from Advent Quest 1 to 9 every day and the Advent Ticket is rewarded by Quest 9.
Once accepted the Quest Chain needs to be completed before the day ends as it can only be done once.
The team is aware of the items not deleting for the last quest.
If there is a leftover quest stuck in your Questlog please write a ticket to support specifying the quest and it will be deleted.
I will forward your Feedback regarding the Quest Chain to the Team,
Thank you for sending it in!
Thanks for the fast reply!
So this means we have to do the quest line from 1-9 each day!? that took 1,5 hour with a char (having droppers + apple, topaz already prepared....imagine how long would it take to waste time by farming them or without droppers)!! So if i want to do this with EVERY CHAR on the SAME ACCOUNT (since we dont know the reward, so i dont know on which char will I need it) this means:
6*1,5 hours = 9 hours / day.
Even if i do it with only 3 chars (which ones are on the same account) is still 4,5 hours!! And again Im blind, I dont know what will we get.... so maybe I give it up on the right characters. Its 50-50%. BUT what happens if we get a pink permanent item what I collect on that mage on what I gave up the event? FRUSTRATING!!
Becase lets face it, we need to sacrifice if we want to do anything else in real life, for example: go to work, study for finals, sleep, maybe preparing for xmass irl, and so on.
And not to mention the fact how *place of swearing* boring is to do the same quest for hours, for 18 days in a row!!
Is this realy what an event should be? A source of stress/frustration? I tought it should be something fun and not like a 8 hour long monotone workshift.
Well maybe only I have this opinion about it. But reading the forum posts I can tell for sure others feels that "daily" quite long too.
So whats your opinion? Is it worth to do it? What would you do in our place?
Honestly at first i tought its just a bug but turns out we need to do that extremly long quest line for a single ticket every day. The same sht for an unknown reward. Sounds fair.
Some of my friends already gave up, while others are having a hard time to do it (and yeah.. they are doing it only with a few char cause of the time)
What about you guys? Did u give up? Also any idea what will we get as eward for this torture?