Advent Tickets

• I'm sure hundreds of people have been sending tickets about it being unfair even though it can be completed within the time period. There was also a issue where the advent rewards were binning everyone that comes close to that player. Thankfully that was fixed. But even though the quest can be completed I still find it unfair that so many people were able to receive the gifts early, but also not a huge deal. If there won't be compansation for the trouble for this one I hope future events will be thought through a little longer and not produce the issues that we've all had. Guess we'll wait and see if they just hand out the rewards to everyone. Personally 1 per account seems more than fair.

• I can't believe people got this upset over the free tickets glitches. As long as you did the quests faithfully you'll get the prizes. So, some people got lucky and got more free tickets than you. So, some people were clever enough to sneak a few more freebie tickets. Shouldn't you just be glad to have the opportunity to get so many free cool things? An hour a day for a few weeks to get several amazing one of a kind prizes is such a reasonable price. Was the event perfect? No. Was the quest chain fun? Maybe it could have been more varied to be better... But, seriously, all of the complaining from this event is going to discourage Gamigo from doing more cool events like this with excellent prizes. And I, for one, would love to see more cool events like this. I love earning the unique prizes. I know hat from all of the effort gone into earning it i can wear it with pride.

• when will be the advent event end? i only have 3 tickets :(

I'm sorry but you won't get it done. Normal company would give tickets to all players who missed those first 6 days when quest was broken. But they gave tickets only for half of the players and their favorite players got doubles + 4 tickets more later "if they were online during november" but that didn't went so well either and alot of ppl like me and you, got 0 again, and if people trying to ask to have them, they will give 1 or none. So there is many different amounts of free tickets between the players: Some had 16, others had 12 / 6 / 4 or 0. So why some players didn't get even those first 6???? Everyone who is trying to say this is OK are idiots. There is so much favoritism going on in this game atm. Some players just snaps their fingers and Gamigo will turn water to wine for them, girls disappears from rewardbikes and things like that. Normal company would make a vote about it but nah, Gamigo does what 1 person says and others can stfu. Do not try to complain, they don't care. <removed> So you can't change this gamecompany but you can do this: Use your money to other things in your life. You can play, just don't give money for this company. If you need something in game, just contact some of those favorite players. You will find them from this forum when you go to read some topics about event. <removed>

There is tons of players who don't use forum, or they don't know how to use it or they can't speak english or german what you need to speak for doing reports. They didn't saw free tickets on Facebook or Twitter. So all they can do is suffer in silence and trying to finish that chain normal way while these favorite players are already driving with their new mounts lol. I tried to be that voice for those people but it didn't help. I am so sorry for every single of them :( Personally I never wanted those rewards, i already have my +5 dualmounts and perm catcostumes what i like to use instead of Christmas costumes. But there was players who really wanted those items and did that quest every day while others had to do it just for few days. That's far away from fair event. If there is even one mistreated player who is reading this and thinking like "Ohh feels good that atleast someone is standing for us" -That's my reward.

Ok done with speaking, had so much to say and had to edit like 100 times to get this right since my english is not perfect either lol. But i rest my case now and focusing on real life instead of games. Merry Christmas to everyone! (including Gamigo team) <3 AND BETTER LUCK FOR YEAR 2019!!!! Really hoping this was the last time when something like this happens and you learn from this.....We can't afford to lose ANY players from here. Like for us on Enid where is like 5 active people left, we really need every single of them...

Yemen HolyKnight lvl 125
    CatWoman Warlock lvl 133

Enid
    8)

The post was edited 7 times, last by HoneyTeddy ().

• Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the confusion regarding the missing advent tickets. There was a small miscommunication between GMs, CMs and CSR.

If you are missing your tickets, we would like to fix that as soon as possible. Please head to this thread:

[Support Event] Missing Advent Calendar Ticket List

And enter your character name(s) and server(s).

Please be aware, that you should receive 3 missing tickets from reporting there.

Tickets were handed out through a script and have nothing to do with favoritism. We do not currently know who has and has not received their tickets. You will only receive your missing tickets by replying to the thread mentioned above.

For those who have missed the event, we apologize, but we will not be making exceptions for any player.

Thank you,

~Your Fiesta Online Team~

• Ty for info we will take another shot on that page and maybe it goes right this time 8)

Yemen HolyKnight lvl 125
    CatWoman Warlock lvl 133

Enid
    8)

• For those who have missed the event, we apologize, but we will not be making exceptions for any player.

Thank you!! The whole point is that you need to participate for the whole thing. Otherwise, why even throw an event? You would just give people free stuff and say "Happy Holidays!" and be done with it, and what fun is that?

Besides, with this much effort put into getting the prize it's going to be nice how many few players are running around in the same prize outfits.

Thanks to the Gamigo team for keeping up their integrity against popular demand. I respect that deeply.

• Thank you!! The whole point is that you need to participate for the whole thing. Otherwise, why even throw an event? You would just give people free stuff and say "Happy Holidays!" and be done with it, and what fun is that?

Besides, with this much effort put into getting the prize it's going to be nice how many few players are running around in the same prize outfits.

Thanks to the Gamigo team for keeping up their integrity against popular demand. I respect that deeply.

:thumbup:like button missing...

• lol. I love to see how people still beeing mad when some players tried to demand justice for those who were mistreated. It was never about giving free 22 tickets to them so they can get free reward, DUH :rolleyes: It was about tickets what they didn't receive at the first round and not even the second round. And you guys are supporting and clapping your hands for this? Haha easy to clap when you are the winners of this show.

Atleast Gamigo admitted that they made mistake with those 4 tickets even when favorite players tried to say "NOOOO don't give em, let them think it was only for facebook followers...lmao.." 8)8) Btw dear HoneyTeddy, i still didn't receive those 3 tickets so can guys check it again? It's wrong for those who were like one ticket away after working hard with questchain and failed only cause Gamigo failed again.

But yeah, for these few celebrating peoples in here: Keep snapping your fingers, going well ;)

Thank God usually i never use this forum. Only Christmastime when they give those daily vouchers or checking maintenance notes. So i have great news for all the haters: You can keep your sandbox, mama Yemen will be gone tomorrow :* (Coming back next Christmas tho so don't celebrate too much) xD

Yemen HolyKnight lvl 125
    CatWoman Warlock lvl 133

Enid
    8)

• The whole point in my opinion is that this is suppose to be a game and events should not require as much time as a part time job. An event like this just sucks all the fun out of the game. I have not been in the game much lately anyway because of my work schedule, but there is no way I could have had enough time to complete this quest everyday on one character.

• The whole point in my opinion is that this is suppose to be a game and events should not require as much time as a part time job. An event like this just sucks all the fun out of the game. I have not been in the game much lately anyway because of my work schedule, but there is no way I could have had enough time to complete this quest everyday on one character.

Indeed. Especially if it was supposed to be "Advent calendar". Advent calendar is for opening those lil doors everyday for receiving chocolate or some other nice thing. And the next day, you will open it again. Thats normal Advent calendar :)

Yemen HolyKnight lvl 125
    CatWoman Warlock lvl 133

Enid
    8)

• Hi Yemen,

That is because it has been the weekend and staff are not in to check. We will get it checked on Monday :)

• lol. I love to see how people still beeing mad when some players tried to demand justice for those who were mistreated. It was never about giving free 22 tickets to them so they can get free reward, DUH :rolleyes: It was about tickets what they didn't receive at the first round and not even the second round. And you guys are supporting and clapping your hands for this? Haha easy to clap when you are the winners of this show.

Does it really matter WHEN you get the tickets, seeing as you still have the opportunity to get the free ones now? As long as you get 22 in the end you're a winner too!

• Does it really matter WHEN you get the tickets, seeing as you still have the opportunity to get the free ones now? As long as you get 22 in the end you're a winner too!

I gave up when i saw the rewards since it was nothing what i wanted. I am only doing this for others and asking those tickets to see is this working like it should. They gotta give me like 20 tickets before i get reward so don't worry, not gonna happen and that was not the idea in this:) This rage about missing tickets is just a principle. It was not right to make others doing it hardest way while others did like half of that work. And it should not be bad thing to get some tickets for them :)

(Editing: Atm they seems to finally give those 3 missing tickets to those who didn't get em so yayy) Might save someones Christmas <3

(Edit: Nvm they didn't send those missing tickets)

Yemen HolyKnight lvl 125
    CatWoman Warlock lvl 133

Enid
    8)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Yemen ().