Corruption - Recruiting Active Adult Minded Players

• Hi Shawn, I am currently in the Unbeatable guild but it really is not an active guild anymore. There may be 2 or 3 ppl on and that is it. Now before I ask you to accept me into your guild let me tell you this. I play occasionally because I am a disabled vet and spend a lot of tome at the VA hospital for PT. But I like helping the lower lvl ppl when I am able to get on. I have a lvl 101 Guardian and his name is Older_than_Dirt, because I am 71yrs old in real life but have been playing this game since 2002. I like to see the young ppl talk in chat and watch their actions on the game enjoying themselves. So if you find that you could fit me in to your guild let me know because I would need to leave the one I am in. I am mostly on the the evening around 7pm to 10pm running around the lower maps just buffing ppl or helping out if they need it. Thank you for your consideration no matter what the decision

• Hi Shawn, I am currently in the Unbeatable guild but it really is not an active guild anymore. There may be 2 or 3 ppl on and that is it. Now before I ask you to accept me into your guild let me tell you this. I play occasionally because I am a disabled vet and spend a lot of tome at the VA hospital for PT. But I like helping the lower lvl ppl when I am able to get on. I have a lvl 101 Guardian and his name is Older_than_Dirt, because I am 71yrs old in real life but have been playing this game since 2002. I like to see the young ppl talk in chat and watch their actions on the game enjoying themselves. So if you find that you could fit me in to your guild let me know because I would need to leave the one I am in. I am mostly on the the evening around 7pm to 10pm running around the lower maps just buffing ppl or helping out if they need it. Thank you for your consideration no matter what the decision

I remember you ^_^

Please check your Private Conversations :)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Graves, I'll guild you and your corrupted self...

But don't be giving me and my mrs a bad rap man...

Corruption is small, and unorthodox. We're not trying to compete with power guilds. Just a gaggle of people who don't take the game seriously to the point where it's treated like a "job". 8)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Can I become guild admin

That's a decision all three of us masters have to make together. I don't hand out admin freely.

prove yourself, and perhaps you'll earn admin.

• You can see my commitment and willingness right here, I wouldn't be talking to you day after day if I wasn't committed, I can guarantee you no other person has wanted to join your guild as much as I have and you know it.

That deserves an admin

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Hi there. I main a 105 Ranger.

About me:

If i don't feel like leveling, i don't. Me no perm btw.

If i don't feel like KQ, i don't.

Sometime i just want to sit for 2 hours in front of Shutian and do nothing but stare at grandnaton buffing.

Sometimes i would go to beauty shop, mess around for 30min and go out without changing anything.

Or AFK in the middle of SOD for no reason.

But I am sociable and helpful.

Can join your guild please?

Ign : Van_Wilder

• Hello Shawn,

im currently in the Fulgor guild which states to be active but its not really, im a returning player back from the good outspark days and when AR was the top place to go and reaching it was a pain, my main is a lvl 87 cleric (aiming to be guardian and cap), im active most of the week (mostly Monday-Thursday) altough can be available from time to time on weekends, i can be able to help others by buffing or healing or just pty buffs, etc. Im actually looking for an active guild that can chat, help, raid, kq, etc. The point is to be active and i can speak English, Spanish and a few German, French and Russian.

• Harvund

Accepted :-)

Pop me a message in game on my Reaper :-D

• Still Seeking Active Members that want to Corrupt Isya, or come howl with the Wolves of Isya!

Corruption has an Off-Set guild for Perms, KnightWolves

We are also neutral with a Few other guilds across the server, especially some top up-and-comers!

I'm looking for dedicated, motivated, and able bodies to help me maintain these guilds still :-)

I've heard rumors that all anyone wants currently is to join acads, p lvl, get funds, and go away.

Corruption has no funds currently available due to this particular reason, but our academy is open to perms and people who have lives that don't revolve around fiesta.

Join if you want, beef up the guild buff, and bring people who are sick and tired of the Monarchy that plagues fiesta's guilds!

THAT is what corruption was created for, to Just Say No to the monarchy/dictatorship of Raiding Guilds!

Lmao

• Corruption and KnightWovles are closed for the time being.

My work schedule and IRL situations have sapped my ability to really focus on maintaining a guild at this time, and the Mrs isn't able to really participate in maintaining it either.

However, you can roam with our Allies :-)

AtlantisCity

Crown

Tempo

FunHouse

Sorry everyone :-)

But please, Feel Free to hunt me down and nag me whenever you see fit :-3

• is it still closed? :O

• For now yes.

I’ve not been actively playing.

There are other guilds you can join 😁

• Ask around for the time being. A lot of people are taking “vacations” from the game...as its getting bland.