We Are Looking for the following Classes for Admin Roles!
3 Clerics - Academy Master Slots
Mages And Archers
We are seeking mages and archers that have no issues helping with quests, a few Expedition Power Levelings here and there, and for the obvious reasons...utility and dexy buffs!
Gonna keep it quick, simple, and as painless as possible. Everyone's all about raids and reaching their leveling goals. We get it. What ever happened to just being a community, having fun, and grinding together like the good ole days? Corruption is, and will be that type of guild. If you wish to raid, raid. If you want to rush levels, rush em. If you want to just perm it up, perm it up and farm to your hearts content! Fiesta is dying slowly, and due to the lack of people that actually want to have people to chat with, grind with, farm with, or just talk about a buncha TRASH...Corruption is for you. OH SURE!...we're not a power guild, we don't p lvl in LN, blah blah blah blah...not the point of Corruption. We are a guild for those who refuse to follow the current social norms of the Fiesta servers. Period Now on to the fun stuff...
Guild Recruitment is from 75 and up, and if you level in academy you could be recruited to guild at any time from 64 and upward. You can stay in academy if you want to keep getting buffs, we have no issues with that at all.
Those annoying Rules
1. Be respectful of Race, Religion, Political Views, and Sex of your fellow players. We're all human...playing in a virtual world. Don't take <censored> so seriously or you can go else where. Violation of the Game's ToS in regards to this statement will result in an INSTANT KICK, so please be respectful. If you don't like any one person, block them or switch chat tabs.
2. Don't be afraid to ask for help, OFFER help, and recruit randomly. The more the people see us active and enjoying our little community, the better
--We want to present Corruption as a guild to be in, and make friends in. We've met some rather interesting characters (good and bad) through Pagel's Corruption, and I'm bringing it alllll to isya!
3. Be active! This is crucial! Don't just drop your alts in the guild and never log back in. We don't need a ghost guild that we see everywhere else these days. -- If you're going to take a break due to IRL stuff, let us know. Players who have been inactive for up to 21 days may get kicked.
4. TRY to donate Gold and Gems to the academy funds. We don't expect you to drop like 15G into the funds...a few gold and a gem or two here or there or Item Reward replenishment will be sufficient. Please take a screen shot of your donation and drop it in the donation channel of our discord Donations are not mandatory, but are appreciated. Once the guild starts to take off, funding the academy will become more difficult without help, and any and all help would be appreciated, since we all want that guild buff to stay nice and strong
5. Power Leveling - Touchy Feely here. Power Level in the academy all you want, but please...don't beg for one. Just shows you're lazy and don't care about the guild or joining it. If you're wanting to build up the guild buff, then start up an expo so we can all dump an alt into it and have some fun chilling out and talking smack (respectfully of course)
WARNING!!: Scamming is NOT tolerated, PERIOD! We have ZERO TOLERANCE for scammers. If you're a gifter, in this guild, you better "pay up" if you demand payment first and get paid. I have no beef kicking scammers and announcing them to the public via roars, shouts, and whispers. -- You Scam, You're Banned and Slammed. This applies to selling CC, DT, LN and Power Levels...keep that in mind
FBZ/Abyss Wars: You join one, or start some drama, you better put up and back your words up. I'm a FIRM believer in avoiding FBZ/Abyss Drama, or being dragged into it. Please do NOT expect your fellow guild mates to back you up and save your hide.
With all of that fun stuff out of the way, that's all we expect. No one is better than anyone, we are all equal, and we are fair to those who treat others fairly. If we go for raids, gears will be given to those who participate on the class of the character they're raiding on at the time. If we're farming together, drops will be given to those who need them and if no one wants them, a rotational sequence will be utilized instead. Be it a Blue, Green, Jewel, whatever...
SO!...if you wanna join, pop me a message in game or drop a notice here on forums. If we recruit you from the forums, please edit your post so we don't lose track of whos been recruited.