Server is full error

• I keep getting a "Server is full. Please try again." error, and it won't let me select a different server. I really don't believe the server is full since hardly anyone ever plays the game anymore, that and it's Monday.

Is anyone else having this problem? Are the servers really full? lol

Server: Pagel

113 - Ranger - Chicken_Killer

105 - Guardian - Chicken_Plzz

105 - Gladiator - CompDecomp

105 - Wizard - Plzz

92 - Cleric - Quessnessa

slimeghostqueenlovewinkwinkslimehahaslimesuperangry

• Dear community,

At the moment we are still investigating the latency and disconnection issues affecting the US servers.

We are very sorry and will make it up to you once the issue has been addressed!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• Always says that when servers are restarted but its only for a first couple minutes

I been trying to login for the past hour or so though. :(

Server: Pagel

113 - Ranger - Chicken_Killer

105 - Guardian - Chicken_Plzz

105 - Gladiator - CompDecomp

105 - Wizard - Plzz

92 - Cleric - Quessnessa

slimeghostqueenlovewinkwinkslimehahaslimesuperangry

• i get dropped from academy often because of this. i mean, it's a long established routine that inactives are cleared daily and permitted to rejoin the same way, but due to inability to play? yeah no, that will turn away those who haven't developed a real invested interest in the nostalgia of the game, and may turn them off from becoming part of the gaming community altogether.

i support the community as a whole, not just in video games, but everything associated and related with gaming, play, and general hobby interests taken to the levels beyond your average geek, which in gamer language is a GOOD thing.

• Funny how it said Pagel and Enid were 'high' population. Specifically Enid.
    servers have been acting up since Saturday. and as the person mentioned before, the high population thing tends to happen when servers just restarted. since the game is crashing a lot, we'll probably see that again a couple times.

Also: if you are the same 'chicken killer' I know, greetings~ if not, still greetings~

Looking at the time, guess they'll be leaving office soon enough, if not already. So we'll see what happens with the connection issue for today.

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• imma leave this here lol....yall getting so angry about disconnecting all day, but yall know it's not fixed yet. They will post here in forum when it's fixed. Stop making yourself angry and watch some netflix or play something else. Just know of you are trying to log in before they post anything on here you WILL DISCONNECT, or WON'T BE ABLE TO LOG IN, or any other issue in playing until the team fixes it c:

• Rolling back patch and restarting servers seems simple enough? My guess is that when a certain number of people log in, it restarts kicking everyone off, then login works for a bit until that number is reached before restarting again.