Fix.The.Game

• As the title states. I don't care if there are multiples of this thread.. You make more than enough money as a whole to dish out whatever money you need to dish out to fix the stability of the game. So DO it for christs sake. Two nights in a row after a long night at work; I log on and 5-10 mins dc...Resulting in 5+ hours in downtime and me being unable to play.

FIX

THE

GAME

Thanks.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Hi. FIX YOUR GAME AND START BEING OPEN AND TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.

YOU KNOW...LEGAL WORK ETHICS AND SUCH?

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• As much money as you people get from your players you need to get your acts together and fix whatever is causing the problem. I remember how long it took the last time we had issues with logging on and that wasn't fun then and it's not fun now. I'm sure that if you pay for something you would want to use it right? Well I have used limited time items on my characters and do to the fact of the game being down most the time I am losing its use! Please get the game up and running again and I don't mean for only for 5 to 10 minutes. This is totally not good for business. Thank you! X(

• Fix the game? What's the rush? Look at all the sales going on!!

You're right, I'll just go and drop 100$ real quick.