server crash?

• I see little difference in this constant dc/inability to login vs. disabling the server to do maintenance and testing. Honestly can't see why they can't do that on a copy of the server that people aren't playing on...

• so what seems to be the problem to the sever crash

They haven't really said.

Could be anything from DDOS to server location issues.

Or just a bad patch.

I'm sure they will tell us something.

smokinbear~135 knight pagel/apoline

smokinbear- 105 wiz Isya

+ to many more to list

GM of REBIRTH - pagel

GM of _REBIRTH_ - Isya

• Canadians are playing on the US/NA servers.

It's the servers, not the places the players are from that are broken.

k ty :)

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• well a GM give a update on what is going on and when the game might be back up and running a time? thank you

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• Before I was getting the server error...now I cant even get to that point... says my passwords are not correct...grrrrrrrr haven't changed or done anything .. sent in ticket for all the good that will do.... what a joke this game is becoming.... earlier today it let me on for like 2 mins and dc'ed me ...now nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• just restart the game I got the same glich. and your name and password again.

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• Well im calling it a night. Sorry Mystery guy i was helping.

Hope I can play in the morning.

smokinbear~135 knight pagel/apoline

smokinbear- 105 wiz Isya

+ to many more to list

GM of REBIRTH - pagel

GM of _REBIRTH_ - Isya

• I was hoping that I would be able to play , but that's not going to happen. Back when the DDoS hit us in 2016 it took them almost a month to get everything back to normal. I hope this isn't the case here. I miss playing the game. ;(

• this morning i login still con to server failed and now evening i try login still the same, how long this going to fix????slimefacewall

ISYA PLAYER'S

coinslimehahacoin

Utusan_Suria [Knight] 120

_Utus4N_ [Ranger] 105

Y0kai [Mage] 78

SumanDark [Crusader] 70

• Hello everyone,

Our technicians are working on the current issues - as soon as there are any updates they will be posted here in the forum!
    For more information regarding the situation please see this post.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Lotis

• @Everyone

This problem was an unforeseen event. No one could have known there would be a DDOS attack . We just need to be patient and hope for a fast recovery ! The staff can only do so much Tech wise. Im sure gamigo is taking this seriously and will have a Team of I.T experts working 24/7 .on it .

As [CM] Lotis already stated. Compensations will be made for the Event and Items. There's really nothing to worry about. If anything something good might come out of this .