server crash?

• All day have had issues- get booted and then can't get back on for hours-- connection to servers has failed- for world server down for maintenance -- play for maybe 20mins then booted-- Also notices that no sooner participate on KQ- it booted me-- frustrated!!!

• Didnt you read the TOS under Fiesta Law.

Fiesta Law 1 - What goes up must go down.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• it's down again for me -_-

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• Here we go again ... just got the "disconnected from server"

Can't get back in either!!

For those who believe no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none with suffice.

The post was edited 1 time, last by AJChambers ().

• same..

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

khazul

• This been happening for some hours now: game working for 1~2 hours, then servers crash and only on again after 10~20 minutes (estimating it happened 7~8 times during the last 16 hours...)

• this is ridiculous! i just got back on after 20 min and not even 5 minutes on and i'm off again with can't connect to servers again!

khazul

• there will come a time that we will protest.. Fiesta has been out to long to have years of the same issue!! Maybe if we spend no SC for a month or two, cut off the money supply they will fix it!!! Is it children running the show? FIX THE ISSUE!!!!! and you need to give server wide XP 50 to 100% for a day and our charms back!!!!

• Well this sucks, was bad enough to screw up the event quest but to not be able to even log is wayyyyy to much. I have been trying for 2 hours and get the same message...."connection to servers has failed." I see some others have got in but kicked soon after. Is anyone able to get in at all now?