OneWingedAngels!!!

• Do you still only recruit 105+?? q.q

• 135 mainly, but if you come from our academy you can join @ 125+, our academy guild (OWA Academy) which is like a midpoint till main guild so we can keep our academy fresh.

• For real lol, within his first 4 posts he's already on someone else's forum thread trying to to bring beef in. Sad.

Beef is a very good source of protein. Free beef is the best kind of beef.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Beef is a very good source of protein. Free beef is the best kind of beef.

All KIIIIIIINDS OF GAINS in that protein.
    If you're reading this forum reply and haven't joined OneWingedAngels, you too can start your journey to GAINSville at OWA. Again that's O-N-E-W-I-N-G-E-D-A-N-G-E-L-S-----look at that form man. look at that. That's OWA form. Remember this: If you great---then they gonna hate. Hit me up in game or Discord to start. Lets gooo.

• "All KIIIIIIINDS OF GAINS" & "GAINSville" are these Hodgetwins reference or Jojo's? 8o

I see someone of culture. Definitely a Hodge reference, I make a lot of arbitrary references and Rei was the only one to catch my Twin reference the first time I used it in guild, since then I've slipped it into conversations every now and then. That protein quote was the perfect set up. ^^

• All KIIIIIIINDS OF GAINS in that protein.
    If you're reading this forum reply and haven't joined OneWingedAngels, you too can start your journey to GAINSville at OWA. Again that's O-N-E-W-I-N-G-E-D-A-N-G-E-L-S-----look at that form man. look at that. That's OWA form. Remember this: If you great---then they gonna hate. Hit me up in game or Discord to start. Lets gooo.

HEY MAN.
    YOU LOOKING TO BUILD SOME MUSCLE, MAN?
    THAT'S GOOD MAN. THAT'S REAL GOOD.
    YOU CAME TO THE BEST GUILD IN THIS BIIH.

WE FINNA MAKE ALLLLL KINDS OF GAINNNNNZ.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Hahaha very cool first time I see someone quote them out them outside of their youtube channel comment section. Ive been a fan of theirs for years.

Yeah it's definitely more of a lowkey niche, but every now and then I see subtle signs of it in certain YouTube channels, I always appreciate em----as they're underrated. JUST LIKE OWA IF YOU'RE READING THIS MESSAGE THATS Archangel#4542 or Tenyasha/Sekiryuu in game if you forum lurkers are interested. COME GET YOU SOME GAINZ!