Can't log in after maintenance, Launcher issues

• As I click on my fiesta launcher to start the game up I automatically receive this error message in a window stating:

" Unfortunately, Fiesta launcher has stopped working.

Object refrence not set to an instance of an object. at fiestalauncher.services.settingservice.set(string xml)

at

FiestaLauncher.services.HTTPService.xsets_DownloadstringCompleted(Object Sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgse)

at

System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadStringCompleted(DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

at

System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringOperationCompleted(Object arg)"

When this window appears I can only hit OK to exit the window or the x located on the top right of the window. When I exit out of this window message, The launcher tries to start up over again and the same window with this same message pops back up again continuously. I can only fully close down the program by going into task manager and closing down the program through there.

Someone Please help me!! It seems that I am going to lose more days for completing my advent quests.. X.X

• Opening your Task manager and close the launcher that way.

smokinbear~135 knight pagel/apoline

smokinbear- 105 wiz Isya

+ to many more to list

GM of REBIRTH - pagel

GM of _REBIRTH_ - Isya

• Yes its happening to all of us. Most of us are on discord and a few players are working on the problem to find a solution.

smokinbear- 105 wiz Isya

+ to many more to list

GM of REBIRTH - pagel

GM of _REBIRTH_ - Isya

• I agree. I'd like to know what was rolling around in that box gamigo calls a skull.

200_d.gif?cid=3640f6095bdc28a86b2e472e6b322a40

empty-headed.gif

Yeah sorry no one is home.

smokinbear- 105 wiz Isya

+ to many more to list

GM of REBIRTH - pagel

GM of _REBIRTH_ - Isya

• I tried reinstalling thinking it was just me... That didn't help at all (not surprising, but thought I'd share in case others were curious).

• I also tried reinstalling (prior to seeing the latest posts here) with no luck.

• Now the launcher doesn't even open!! All I get is the Fiesta logo.

For those who believe no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none with suffice.

• Running the repair tool as an administrator worked, I now can play, thank you