Can't log in after maintenance, Launcher issues

• Please try my resolve to the most of the people. Go to youtube and search for “Dictaminar Efecan” and look for Fiesta videos in my Channel list. hopely it will fix your problem!

<3

• hello!

i fixed the problem, i watched some videos about fiesta bin, then since my PC is new and don't have anything, i download something from microsoft site, and it's fixed now, thank you so much for all the respond i appreciate it.

my new problem is i lost my alt account and i tried to recover it but i forgot my email for those account :(

• I brought up the Fiesta launcher, waited for it to patch, then pressed the start button. It took me into the loading screen, then... all I got was a box that read: "MoverMain shn.init error". I have no idea what this means. I printed the screen but I don't know if it worked. I can't find it. So I can't get into the game at all. WTH Gamigo? I could use some help please.

• Everyone's getting the same error according to Discord. Just hold tight and they will fix it or notify us about what's happening. :)

slimehap Teva | Bijou | Pagel | Isya slimehap

Bf0Fakz.png

Toastie | 9x Archer (Teva -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 115 Spectre (Bijou -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 1xx Templar (Isya)

lovehoney Although our origins may be lost, our homes live on in our hearts. Thank you Fiesta for the great eleven years of memories. lovehoney

• I got two messages then it disconnected me:

MoverMain.shn InitError!!

Game Data Initialize Fail!

For those who believe no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none with suffice.

• I had the same error too (Movermain/Game Data initialize Fail), I got it fixed by re-rolling to previous client version (.227) by using the repair tool and re-downaloading the patch.

I decided to try since maint is taking its time and it worked for me, at this point the .228 patch doesn't give me anymore any issue and I get the regular "The world servers are down for maintenance" notice once typed the ID and password.

• Why i still dont see on forum post that servers are back online?:)

because servers still down for maint

got two messages then it disconnected me:

MoverMain.shn InitError!!

Game Data Initialize Fail!

Step 1:) open cmd

Step 2:) change dir to folder , eg type : " cd C:\Program Files (x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnlineNA"
    step 3 : press enter
    step 4: type " start FiestaRepairTool "(edited)

• I had the same error too (Movermain/Game Data initialize Fail), I got it fixed by re-rolling to previous client version (.227) by using the repair tool and re-downaloading the patch.

I decided to try since maint is taking its time and it worked for me, at this point the .228 patch doesn't give me anymore any issue and I get the regular "The world servers are down for maintenance" notice once typed the ID and password.

I'm not sure how to find the fiesta directory. But I clicked on that link and the download isn't working for me. It gave me the option of running it and when I clicked on run it didn't do anything.