Can't log in after maintenance, Launcher issues

• Thanks for the respond guys i tried all you said to me nothing so it s time for a ticket..wish it luck.

Your best and only certain work would be reinstalling windows but thats only if you want to play the game so bad

• So I know others got the same problem.

When can we get a fix?

Soon?

Jesus Christ, thanks.

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

• So it works and stops working. Right now it's all good.

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

• Try it right now, probably will work.

PbCT10D.gif

• i cant play this game for more than 45 minutes untill it crashes or just randomly closes then on top of that i cant load the game 99% of the time due to the fiesta.bin not responding, i would love to actually play the game and not having to worry about if i go through a gate the game will crash and i have to take 45 minutes just to be able to log in again meaning restarting my computer 3 times and reinstalling the game another 4 times on top of the fiesta repair tool which never helps at all, or the rare time that i am playing a get a C++ error and the game just closes out with no warning, this previous time trying to log in after reseting my pc for the 42nd time i go to sign in and put my username and password and go to click enter and nothing happens whatsoever, fix your game please and thanks.

• + 1

Im sorry that you are getting these errors more frequent then usual. Infact the Crashes and Bin errors are a server wide issue, and EFFECTS EVERY PLAYER IN-GAME. The error itself was "fixed" before the Patch of 10/30/18 :cursing::thumbdown:

It came back Immediately after. Really bad timing too, since the Player Base was just beginning to Grow again. The Events just made it that more appealing to the newcomers . After Plenty of Outcry and Tickets the Staff were made aware , Unfortunately THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

We can only Hope the Fiesta Online NA or even the EU staff will Make us aware of a patch to fix this problem .

There is only one way to mediate the Crashes. (Hopefully) is to Hide Everything Feature. X/

Simply Press Shift and Z at the same time. This should help but wont fix the problem (its a horrible Compromise)

• After a long break I want to play fiesta again. But almost everytime I want to login, it says "Connection to servers has failed". Sometimes it let me through, and I can play for a few minutes. But then it says in game "Disconnected from servers". And after that I can't login again.

Help please?

• I am having the same problem going to see if just updating the directx works or not. if not i will try that repair tool thing. it is weird though i just did a factory reset on this laptop (it was my mom's and she gave it to me cause my other one is on its last leg) and i am having problems that i never have had before.

• Starting to get a little pissed off now. Trying to log in and there is all kinds of issues like map maintenance, disconnected from world servers, and the client telling me my damn ID/password is wrong even though it's the same as it's been for some time now... I tried waiting patiently hoping the staff would actually do something about it, but here we are again. How is it possible to take part in the in-game event when many are having difficulty even logging on/staying connected to the game???