Critical Rate: FSK 2H vs SK 2H

• Am4nxcQ.pngQH438fn.png

I find it odd that the fake SK two-handed sword has 4% more critical rate than the SK two-handed sword. Was this intentional or a typo? (I would think it would be the other way around)

๐ŸŒธ๐‘œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐ŸŒธ

๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง | ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž | ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

• yep if we compare the other world bosses weapons like helga and mal, karen etc its the other way around i think they got it the otherway around by mistake...

Also im curios since i dont own any of these kind of weapons kazul i mean its this only on the 2h or on all?

• mqeSEhZ.jpg

jH3mnQT.png

Here I compiled all the Fake SK weapons and their SK counterparts.

Fake SK weapon critical rate

SK weapon critical rate

1-Handed Sword: 7% critical/7% critical

Two-handed sword: 8% critical/4% critical

Axe: 9% critical/9% critical

Bow: 8% critical/8% critical

Blade: 8% critical/8% critical

Claws: 10% critical/10% critical

Crossbow: 10% critical/10% critical

Dual Swords: 8% critical/8% critical

Hammer: 9% critical/9% critical

Mace: 7% critical/7% critical

Staff: 6% critical/6% critical

Shield (cleric): 15% block rate/21% block rate

Shield (knight): 15% block rate/21% block rate
    Wand: 7% critical/7% critical

Every fake SK weapon has an equal critical rate to its SK counterpart except the knight two-handed sword (where the CoC version has 4% more than the real SK). Additionally, I feel the real SK weapons should have a higher critical rate than the fake SK's. Both weapons are harder to achieve but the SK's are a world boss drop and are harder to obtain (the drop rate is soo low and the raid can only be done once everyday) so I would think these critical rates would be different.

Can I please get a team member to see this to at least get the knight SK 2-handed sword critical rate fixed? honeyluck

๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง | ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž | ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

• That's messed up. It is certainly a typo / mistake on gamigo's end. No way this was intentional. Hopefully they'll fix this issue soon. And I agree that the crit rate on Real SKs should atleast be slightly higher than that of Fake SKs.

• It's not a visual glitch, just checked the file. The crit is screwed up in comparison to the other items.

Thanks for checking! Hopefully a staff member sees this and next patch it can get fixed (or at least added to the list of things lol)

• i wonder if it'll take them to fix this, as long as it took them to fix Mal temp boots

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• We are already aware, and it's in the works to be adjusted.

Thank you, Seryn:)